Concerning house of blades

• As recommended by plenty of people House of Blades shouldn’t be called a clan so to settle the confusion House of Blades will now be referred to a school rather than a clan.
    House of Blades is a safe learning environment for those who just want to get better without the ties of being in clan wars and such. I hope this clears up most of the confusion.
    if you would like to join House of Blades pm venzan on xbox 360
    hope to see you there!
    ps if you would still like to call House of Blades a clan you can :)

• @Venzan:

As recommended by plenty of people House of Blades shouldn’t be called a clan so to settle the confusion House of Blades will now be referred to a school rather than a clan.
    House of Blades is a safe learning environment for those who just want to get better without the ties of being in clan wars and such. I hope this clears up most of the confusion.
    if you would like to join House of Blades pm venzan on xbox 360
    hope to see you there!
    ps if you would still like to call House of Blades a clan you can :)

Chivalry pre-school? Is this where I send Firefly Jr to become a great warrior?

• If its a school can I technically join while staying with my current clan?

• @General:

Chivalry pre-school? Is this where I send Firefly Jr to become a great warrior?

Of course jr is welcome

• Sr may need to go too

• @VizualDeciple:

If its a school can I technically join while staying with my current clan?

you can participate like in practice but sadly you cannot be a member while in another clan, you do get to train or be trained though it’s just you don’t have some of the rights an official member does, for instance making decisions for the clan/school and you don’t get to add members, you can add members if you are a member. Lastly if you are not a member you cannot participate in closed training sessions as this are for members only.
    Hope this clears that up :)

• Good enough for me.

• Though if it comes Down to it the school will be answering training questions from members first before different clan members, just had to add that

• @Templar:

Sr may need to go too

Warbow shots fired!

• CHARON! We need to talk about our clans hmu soon

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Warbow shots fired!

No, no, I’m just picking at him. Nothing serious

• If my guild/clan decides as a group to join, I will merge with your House of Blades. I still want the Stygian Corps to participate in friendly 3v3s and such. I’m waiting for MorganxCult’s answer. So I’m waiting for now.

• I would like that as well just we need to talk about what we are going to do about the emblems and names, that’s what I mean