CLAN WAR CODE OF CONDUCT?

• FOURTH OFFICIAL POLL. With all the BS that’s been happening on the forums, some of it has been caused by clan wars. I think as a community we should draft an official Clan War Code of Conduct, not saying anyone will follow it but hopefully it will have some effect on how clans conduct wars for now on and reduce salt by referring back to it before and during clan wars. I’m not voting, I wanna see how this plays out.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

• I think that the fact the clan wars are created on the clans own terms the other clan can disagree with them. Thus no clan war we should make a specific code of conduct

• Seems like a good idea…… would reduce salt. Maybe we can make schedules for clans and have clan divisions with a clan tourney at the end of the season

• That’s an interesting idea but I was thinking along the lines of certain rules that clan wars are conducted within for example:

RULE #1, In a LTS match, a lone survivor has the right to 1v1 combat, however the team with the most players chooses the player that the surviving enemy fights…Kendo style

Each rule will come with a good example for clarity:

For example, SDS vs ATOM: Lets say ATOM wipes out all but Firecracker999 in a LTS match. If Firecracker999 was the lone survivor, then he would get the right to 1v1 combat, but ATOM chooses out of their survivors a player that fights. This would go on until Firecracker is killed by this one player, attrition by others due to no regenerating, or he kills the entire ATOM team one by one.

Ethics?

For lone player:
    -5v1 is scrubbish.
    -Honorable combat.
    For opponents:
    -They can choose a capable killer.
    -Time limit requires Kendo style conduct, denying regeneration.

Why Kendo?
    -The annihilated team screwed up for dying, but redemption is possible if lone player can kill enough people before death or time up.
    -Lone player might be skilled as hell. Attrition may be the only way.
    -This isn’t a TDM, LTS almost has time limit of a duel (4-5 mins).

Loophole
    -Stalling players may be executed 5v1. (ex. fleeing from fight).
    -Vote kick for stalling may also be initiated.

• @VizualDeciple:

That’s an interesting idea but I was thinking along the lines of certain rules that clan wars are conducted within for example:

RULE #1, In a LTS match, a lone survivor has the right to 1v1 combat, however the team with the most players chooses the player that the surviving enemy fights…Kendo style

For example, SDS vs ATOM: Lets say ATOM wipes out all but Firecracker999 in a LTS match. If Firecracker999 was the lone survivor, then he would get the right to 1v1 combat, but ATOM chooses out of their survivors a player that fights. This would go on until Firecracker is killed by this one player, attrition by others due to no regenerating, or he kills the entire ATOM team one by one.

Ethics?

For lone player:
    -5v1 is scrubbish.
    -Honorable combat.
    For opponents:

Why Kendo?
    -The annihilated team screwed up for dying, but redemption is possible if lone player can kill enough people before death or time up.

Loophole

Nah…… I don’t like the idea of the lone player having the right to 1v1s… doesn’t make sense in my opinion

• Well if you think about it you have one life in LTS, I’ve seen too many times where the salt was real because a TK or a gank squad deprived them of that one life, and it starts a whole vote spam war. This makes it fair plus there are restrictions on the lone player. Remember a LTS round victory is determined by who is left on each team.

• @VizualDeciple:

That’s an interesting idea but I was thinking along the lines of certain rules that clan wars are conducted
    For lone player:
    -5v1 is scrubbish.
    -Honorable combat.
    For opponents:

Why Kendo?

Loophole

My friend, I’m not going to do any of that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-g1vhQic8

(This is what happens when you play by the rules)

• AYYY I was sooo pissed Gabriel’s death though, IDK if you know about that part, but that’s what happens when your ass tries to hit trade with muskets should have shot him again not knife attempt. But I don’t remember the “rules of war” like Tavington put it entails shooting people in the back.

I’m just trying to reduce clan war salt that all. I’m surprised the majority of people put their votes to yes. Shows how people feel about fixing the community.

Like always YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

• I doubt It’ll work. But if it does you’ll get the same treatment as Thomas Martin. that’s a “promise-Thomas”, Haha I made a rhyme :)

• I’m not counting on an archer to throw down the bow and pull a fucking matchlock rifle (late-medieval hand cannon) out of nowhere and blast a hole through my back but I’ll take it into consideration.

archer:“GF sends his regards….”
    me: “da fuq is that!?”
    BOOM

• @VizualDeciple:

archer:“GF sends his regards….”
    me: “da fuq is that!?”
    BOOM

I can see it now. How fitting, lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkDjLD-ZSH4

• Damn that’s the most violent death I’ve ever seen from a Disney movie, Other than that poacher form Tarzan that is, or Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Had me coughing XD

No. Correction. That Treasure Island remake (Treasure Planet) was the worst, had people dying left and right.

• @VizualDeciple:

That’s an interesting idea but I was thinking along the lines of certain rules that clan wars are conducted within for example:

Ethics?

For lone player:
    -5v1 is scrubbish.
    -Honorable combat.
    For opponents:

Why Kendo?

Loophole

Really terrible idea in my opinion. 2vs1’s and the latter is how you win LTS… It last TEAM standing for a reason. Better team play will ensure you don’t get ganked.

Part of the scrim lol…

• We are special. This community is as talented and gifted as anyone and we must not let anyone tell us otherwise. Honor is a scarce trait that I’ve seen many times and also has kept me bound to this game. we must bind a moral truce together and realize that we ARE special. Ordinary people wish everyone were the same, but that’s the very thing holding them back. We ARE chivalrous and we ARE honorable. to never turn down a fight you know you will lose is more than a prophecy, it’s character building and should have been sought after long before any of us understood honor and a banging ass fight. To anyone I’ve ever dueled, thank you. The only intent I’ve ever had was to better myself or to teach you things that I’ve learned in the process. Just remember, ordinary people will say hello and goodbye, but nothing special can ever die. I love this community and I love this game. much love and more importantly, YOU HAVE FOUGHT WELL :)

• Well explain to me why else salt starts in a LTS ? Look at what happened to zombies even though he stayed positive in the match that right there is bullshit. People wanna gank in the matches so badly cause they can’t get a kill. It’s not like I’m suggesting “hey everyone, let’s all jump off the cliff cause they got one player left!” I’m saying give that mofo a fair fight. Understand what I’m trying to say? Do what you please in a match full of randoms but keep the bs out of clan wars.

• @VizualDeciple:

Well explain to me why else salt starts in a LTS ? Look at what happened to zombies even though he stayed positive in the match that right there is bullshit. People wanna gank in the matches so badly cause they can’t get a kill. It’s not like I’m suggesting “hey everyone, let’s all jump off the cliff cause they got one player left!” I’m saying give that mofo a fair fight. Understand what I’m trying to say? Do what you please in a match full of randoms but keep the bs out of clan wars.

“BS” lol what do you know? HUE LETS BE HONOURABLE BECAUSE THAT GETS YOU FUCKING FAR DOESN’T IT?

YOU ARE THE LAST MAN STANDING ON YOUR TEAM AS THEY DIED.
    With this logic every game should be Kendó.

War isn’t honourable son. Do you think knights in the middle ages dueled the last man? No. They wanted to stay alive. They would do anything to achieve this… The fleeing enemy would be slaughtered.

Medieval warfare.

Medi for middle

Evel= generally what the fuck went on in that period.

• @King:

“BS” lol what do you know? HUE LETS BE HONOURABLE BECAUSE THAT GETS YOU FUCKING FAR DOESN’T IT?

YOU ARE THE LAST MAN STANDING ON YOUR TEAM AS THEY DIED.
    With this logic every game should be Kendó.

War isn’t honourable son. Do you think knights in the middle ages dueled the last man? No. They wanted to stay alive. They would do anything to achieve this… The fleeing enemy would be slaughtered.

Medieval warfare.

Medi for middle

Evel= generally what the fuck went on in that period.

I taught you well, apprentice.

• Wasn’t it you who was complaining about my guys going 5v3 tho?

Ok bruh hope you keep to that opinion if we do LTS in the clan war next Monday and you’re the last one left as me and others corner you. You had better pray your kiting skill is on point. Numbers are our strength.
    General don’t you got a capital to defend? Thats your goal not trolling my shit.

• @VizualDeciple:

Wasn’t it you who was complaining about my guys going 5v3 tho?

Ok bruh hope you keep to that opinion if we do LTS in the clan war next Monday and you’re the last one left as me and others corner you. You had better pray your kiting skill is on point. Numbers are our strength.
    General don’t you got a capital to defend? Thats your goal not trolling my shit.

That 5v3 was just unfair…
    The LTS should be a last team standing (not a 1v1 type thingy) and doing whatever it takes to take victory.

• I must not be making myself clear…
    5v3 is unfair but a gank squad of 5v1 is totally fair -_-
    Something tells me half of people responding don’t even know what a fucking kendo is…