The final offer and the future of this game

• Banned

i was wrong to try and rectify this situation. HOG needs to fight or STFU.

Today is september 28th , I am going to challenge you to this war, but I will not rush you.

Lets make the date OCT. 10 this is a saturday 12 days from now. This gives you 288 hours to get ready, this also gives you a chance to fight SDS the weekend coming up.

So on OCT. 10th, saturday 7PM lets fight.
    first to 5 wins
    LTS only
    5v5
    neutral hosted by newageknight86

If this time truly does not work let me know. All I want is a date within reason, something i can wrap my head around so i can stop asking. i hope you will consider H.O.G.

• I play on PS3, excuse me but I just saw you’re post and was wondering, why first to 5? Why not the whole 7? Lol do you mean 5 different victories of separate games? Sorry for the complication, I’ve been following the Xbox clan wars :)

• 5 whole matches not 5 rounds lol

Most Clans on Xbox fight this way.

• Ditch the PlayStation and get an Xbox. If your super rich get a pc

• Okay I was just clarifying because I clarify things. Jk

• I have an Xbox bro, I just don’t see why pay for Xbox live when I can play a system for free?

• Idk…… u can play online without paying. U just have to pay for gold

• @Firecracker999:

Idk…… u can play online without paying. U just have to pay for gold

Last I checked, Silver (the free version of xbox live) doesn’t let you play online.

• Still lets you check messages and stuff like that I believe.

• Banned

I would like to quickly note one fact before I leave this thread. Only one, if even that, administrator of House of Grimm was active in these forums when you posted all of your trash talk, dates, and “calling out” so your message did not get across. Maybe if you learned about House of Grimm before you wanted to pick a fight with it to make yourself feel tough you would know there is no one leader, and two, those who are allowed to deal with people like you are few and far between so please keep your ignorant banter to a minimum while talking about things you have no idea about i end zombies. I apologize if I come off rude but you have done much worse towards us many times, so please calm yourself before you post again.

• Banned

So any updates on this? Will this be happening or not?

• Banned

No, remember how I made a thread for making dates with House of Grimm?

• Banned

@Zian:

No, remember how I made a thread for making dates with House of Grimm?

Just give me a date and time damn it!!!

• This post is deleted!

• @I:

Just give me a date and time damn it!!!

Someone’s getting frustrated Laugh
    #Shudenfraude

• 5 more days till fight or flight.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

5 more days till fight or flight.

for the 3rd time

• While you wait, why not rock?
    https://youtu.be/un3ycolm5o4

• SDS and FG failed If HOG fails ATOM will be the 100% supreme team. Is this your final war offer to Reborn or is this gonna be the last?

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

SDS and FG failed If HOG fails ATOM will be the 100% supreme team. Is this your final war offer to Reborn or is this gonna be the last?

What don’t you people get? We already destroyed reborn and his terrible clan…

4 atom players vs 6 H.O.G players. Worst of all it was a LTS on reborn’s host. Making their 2 man advantage even more detrimental to my team … He rage quit After losing. We didn’t even get a second match, let alone a chance to get the rest of our players in the lobby. However we all know how reborn plays LTS from my other post so it is not really a surprise.

We are, and always have been the “supreme team” The only reason I want to fight him again is because of his loud mouth and big ego… Like I said b4 nothing brings me more satisfaction than putting a coward like him in his place. It’s unfortunate he is smart enough to realize he is going to get destroyed. He will continue to stall until then end of time. He knows he will lose so he won’t even fight.