So this happened.

• Alright so I got the chance to meet some of the House of Grim today, Especially RebornChief and after many forums and hearing so much shit talk it’s actually been quite nice hearing the other side of things.

I’ve always tried to remain neutral in all these ‘wars’ that have happened since there’s so much friction nowadays, So actually like Reborn said he’s actually a really chill guy (and busy as hell) who cares about his own clan members like training them and stuff and inspiring others to do well and it’s rare to see that. So good on him for fighting the good fight.

Now now, this isn’t a post about me completely brown nosing him.

As I said before, There’s plenty of friction between ATOM and HOG and that pretty much reached a head today. It began like this. A normal LTS with I end Zombies and his buddy Homura x Akemi, wrecking some casuals as they do.

I joined the other them and got momentarily wrecked myself and then received the tbag out of nowhere. It just so happened that I was in a party with many of HOG at the time and discussing many issues that clans were facing. Suddenly I said ‘Well shit I just got Tbagged’ by zombies’ (which was later revealed to be Homura, soz zombies) And shit got real.

House of Grim laid the smackdown in the LTS. Did some photoshooting with the ‘Star of Chivalry’ and overall had one of the funniest parties i’ve ever been in.

Props to zombies for being such a good sport.
    #whyyoualwayslying

• I vote we form an angry mob. Who’s with me?

• @General:

I vote we form an angry mob. Who’s with me?

An angry mob? Oh dear:/

• he’s a cool guy and a good duelist. But at times he is cocky and believes his clan is invincible. That’s my only real complaint I guess, but hey lots of people believe their clan is invincible. Maybe they are, I’m in no position to say much but that is the one complaint about reborn.

• Still need to duel him one of these days.

• Oooh my god, why you fucking lying?

• @b00ger:

Oooh my god, why you fucking lying?

Who, me? Just wondering……

• Nah man, it’s just a running gag with what happened today. hahaha

• Ummm…… ok then

• So today, some Atom clan members decided to tbag a friend of the Grimms. When we heard the word “tbag” it was an immediate call to arms. We joined the game, slaughtered the offenders and I mean it was really funny we decided to make it a photoshoot with the Legendary unbeatable I end Zombs my idol of course and the star of chivalry. At first he was pretty unhappy we were trying to take pictures with him without his consent but after a few blunt objects to the head he decided to happily consent to a few pictures with us.

I even got to duel his all mightynesser on his own host. Unfortunately he thought bowing was done with an overhead (like a narwhal). But thats okay I forgave him and continued to duel whilst house of grimm memebers sat and watched and Deresailant took pictures of the duel on my phone as it went on they will be posted as well. Unfortunately he actually died on his host. Crazy right??? illuminati confirmed.

After a while zombies decided he no longer wanted to entertain a paparazzi peasantry following and began to wildly flail his mighty messer around at us spinning in devastating circles that occasionaly struck someone wanting a picture with him sadly it looked like the worst had come to pass. Our hero…. I emd zmbs had contracted rabbies from one of us peasant dogs. He had to be put down :(

He joined our party and proceeded ramble on about competitive call of duty zombies. He tried arguing about it then he started talking about how he beat me 21 times in a row without a single strike being landed by me as everyone in the party laughed like hyenas. He then started going on about how he rekt us so bad whilst we sat quietly and let him bathe in salt. He went back to rambling on about call of duty zombies. We then got him to admit his clan had no honor and he dint care yet he whines on the forums about us whooping him in his own lobbies until he rage quits.

He then proceeded to unplug his wired connection, and disconnect us all. Lol

• Zombs y u always lyyyyon?

• https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=IStlBOX9F4o

This song applies to soooooo many people in chivalry

• @Firecracker999:

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=IStlBOX9F4o

This song applies to soooooo many people in chivalry

Doesn’t apply to anyone in particular

• Zombies new theme song. ^^

• I personally saw Reborntrash and iendboobies duel 1v1 and Reborntrash trashed iendboobies. :p

• Fire we can duel (again) and you may think i come
    off as arrogant but really i’ve only ever tried to help you out and give you tips I mean weve already dueled before you know this story plays out. Maybe some of the tips I consider helpful seem belittling to you but its not my intention. Try not to take what I say the wrong way. Win or lose i give the gg and I always bow and fight honorably regardless of my health. What more do you want from me?

I saw you when you were a noob and offered you a position in the grimms you chose SDS and ive never held it against you you are always allowed in our lobbies and treated with respect idk where your issue with me stems from but im guessing you feel i belittled you.

• @RebornChief:

Fire we can duel (again) and you may think i come
    off as arrogant but really i’ve only ever tried to help you out and give you tips I mean weve already dueled before you know this story plays out. Maybe some of the tips I consider helpful seem belittling to you but its not my intention. Try not to take what I say the wrong way. Win or lose i give the gg and I always bow and fight honorably regardless of my health. What more do you want from me?

I saw you when you were a noob and offered you a position in the grimms you chose SDS and ive never held it against you you are always allowed in our lobbies and treated with respect idk where your issue with me stems from but im guessing you feel i belittled you.

That is exactly why you are arrogant sometimes. You don’t even realise that some of the things you say are arrogant.
    I probably would’ve joined HOG if you wouldn’t have trash talked Code Death. Then whenever I’m in a game or party with you your always like “oh ya ummm House of Grimm this and House of Grimm that, the Grimms are number 1 , blah blah blah” and you don’t even realize your saying it!?

• That photoshoot though XD