Issues With Server Configurations

• Good afternoon all

I have been running through some different types of server configurations to maintain a lasting interest for myself and the friends I play with.

To fill the void of having a full fledged server of actual people, I add bots to the game modes we all play (TDM, FFA, LTS etc.). I will admit, they can be glitchy at times but it makes the server feel more lively while me and my friends are hacking each other to bits whilst shouting expletives over Mumble at each other. ;)

Here is something (or a multiple of somethings) I have noticed when I create servers, most specifically team deathmatch ones:

1. Bot addition appears to be locked to a max of 31 bots (32 if i am spectating with no other people on the server).
    -This happens even if I play on AOCTD-Moor_Large_p (which is supposed to be a 32+ player map) even after setting a MaxPlayer value to 100.

2. Time limit configurations don’t seem to hold for each map in the rotation but Goal Score variables do.
    -An example of this is that I will set a RoundTimeOverride value of 60 (minutes) but when the server starts, it starts with a 15 minute match followed by a 60 minute match. Its erratic and never consistently 60 minutes.

So I guess my questions would be:
    Is there a way to add more than 32 bots to a map?
    How can I configure a game modes configuration.ini to keep a round time of 60 minutes instead of the random switch back to 15 minutes?

All help is greatly appreciated! :)

• Did you set the time limit for the gamemodes as well?

Sorry I have no input on the other questions.

• Yes, everywhere in the config ini where there was a game mode, I set the time limit, as well as including the “bOverrideRoundTime=True” and “RoundTimeOverride=#” values.

Example, I just ran a test FFA match with a 1 minute time limit. The game ended at 1 minute sharp. The very next map, same game mode, was set to 30 minutes.

This happens with both included maps and workshop content. Do I have to put these values at the VERY beginning of each game modes configuration or does it just have to be above the “TimeLimit=#” value?

• Huh. I didn’t know those time limit things even partially worked.

• @PattyIce87:

Yes, everywhere in the config ini where there was a game mode, I set the time limit, as well as including the “bOverrideRoundTime=True” and “RoundTimeOverride=#” values.

Example, I just ran a test FFA match with a 1 minute time limit. The game ended at 1 minute sharp. The very next map, same game mode, was set to 30 minutes.

This happens with both included maps and workshop content. Do I have to put these values at the VERY beginning of each game modes configuration or does it just have to be above the “TimeLimit=#” value?

I think the very beginning of each gamemode is necessary as well.

• @dudeface:

Huh. I didn’t know those time limit things even partially worked.

Pretty sure it does for all except TO, because those tend to be baked in.