Response to "so this happened"

• Banned

hello all,

I would just like to start out by saying I was wrong for trying to apologize in my last thread, i have come to the conclusion that the clan “H.O.G” cannot be reasoned with. reborn once said “judge me by my actions” so i am going to do just that…

Reborn chief is a cheater, he and his clan glitch out the game by making uneven teams forcing as much as 8 and only as few as 6 players to one side and leaving just 1 player on the other. Here is an example: even my one teammate was in their party, clan and was in on this so it was essentially 7v1 but ill get to that later.

Now it was not all bad, during the first round reborn and his clan was at least honorable, until of course I put him and his entire crew down in proper 1v1 combat one after another 5 straight.
    and

After this reborn ordered my only team mate to start dealing team damage to me at the start of every round :

As you can see in this image he actually completely killed me, but most times he left me with 5% health and then had reborn take over, I did not realize why at the time but after reborn posted his collage of images, I realized it was so he could boast about killing me on my own host. Funny how he left out the part about all that team damage huh?

This also leads my to my next point, Reborn and his clan are vote kick exploiters!
    As you can also see in that image reborn and his clan started a voted kick. They proceeded to do this to any player that tried to join the match. SMH they needed the 7v1 to win.

And lastly I was INVITED into reborn’s party, I did not join… in this party I was called a liar about 150 times, however all 7 of the party members failed to prove one instance in were I made a false claim. This is my final point:

Reborn is a liar… and a lair only when he loses… unlike him I will provide proof:
    And here is that conversation with reborn’s clan mate Mr SquatnSacker:
    and
    Clearly not “some fantasy” reborn….
    See? It is not hard to prove a liar to be one unless, they truly are not a lair.

Now for b00ger knight, I warned you to be careful in that party. I must have sent the message too late. The easy going nice guy I remember isn’t there anymore, these guys are as toxic as “hero jesters” and it looks like they poisoned your mind too. Now of course I will provide proof because I don’t go around making claims like that lightly. I would like to show you a remark you made about me before you joined that party: lol how did that get there? Nice job staying neutral, that total wasn’t instigating him! anyway:
    You see? You know as well as I do, that I am a very careful person. I don’t go around making claims without being able to back them up. Yet once I entered that party even you were claiming I was a liar… it is sad really, I thought we were on better terms, however you surly realize that by claiming Im a lair now infects you with the very same insult you branded me with.

UPDATE TIME:

just wanted to update this tread with some more info, recently i saw reborn post this
    “The Grimms are arrogant and crash lobbies completely destroying anyone they dont like in them (even ATOM lobbies) and use their huge roster of duelist players to bully people”

My response? just tonight this happened

As you can see there are at least 5 H.O.G members in my lobby:
    lathon7, got boombox, BunnyGanster, MMLGxLANDSHARK, EllisLunafang.
    Shout out to JP kelso (SDS) for helping them troll.

Typical that they cheat to unbalance the teams to 7 vs 4… they were vote kicking and of course teabagging after ever kill. They still got beat by just 4 ATOM players.
    LMAO nice job “destroying us” H.O.G.

• This fool bothered me in LTS with his crew again today trying to spam party chat with me. I’m not trying to indulge him. I can send a picture showing that he intended to smack talk if I joined. At least Zian was civil about trying to talk to me but this is clan business now they want to mess with me in game they need to take it up with Newage. They can do all this but they wont even clan war it KILLS me. I will be talking to my clan about retaliation.

As for Hero I will say he’s not teabagging and sending hate mail when I join his games anymore so I wont hold anything against him.

• Banned

and as for the fire guardians; I thought we were on better terms I guess not. Harold as a player I still have respect for you, but b00ger knight I can no longer say the same. Harold, you are truly one of the only players I have ever had to try my very hardest to beat. And there is one occasion I remeber that wasn’t even enough, even if it was due to connection or not IDC, you’re a great fighter. I also appreciate you trying to befriend me, but Im sorry to say… because of who you associate with I can no longer maintain that relationship. I look forward to our encounter on the battle field. The winner beyond any doubt will hold the title of “best clan” and maintain their undefeated record.

• Banned

oh and as far as reborn is concerned; do not contact me or my players unless you are responding to my post
    “the final offer and the future of this game”
    Give me a fucking date for the war or STFU.

• Tbh…… this is why I don’t trash talk and the reason that when I do talk the truth to people it is always in the form of constructive criticism (most of the time). Now people are ripping each other APART over duels and clan drama

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Tbh…… this is why I don’t trash talk and the reason that when I do talk the truth to people it is always in the form of constructive criticism (most of the time). Now people are ripping each other APART over duels and clan drama

Well you see, my intention at first was to try and stop all that drama, but my apology went on deaf ears. They want the salt, they are dedicated to causing more and more. yet they never back it up in CLAN WARS. And clearly the point of no return for me was when they began to insult my integrity as a person. That i cannot stand for.
    and yet i am still interested in fighting them just because of how annoying they are. nothing is going to give me more satisfaction than stopping them out.

• I wonder what everyone will remember when this game dies out one day…… I wonder what would happen if certain people ran into each other in a different game in the future. What would they say? What would they remember?

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

I wonder what everyone will remember when this game dies out one day…… I wonder what would happen if certain people ran into each other in a different game in the future. What would they say? What would they remember?

This is truly some A+ drama, its remarkable how much hate there could be amoung 300 people, that’s literally all the competitive players left. 300… And they all hate each other. I hope they will remember that I tried to stop it before it was too late. All I know is one team in particular will leave the competitive seen undefeated, and it will end with a bang. ;)

• @I:

This is truly some A+ drama, its remarkable how much hate there could be amoung 300 people, that’s literally all the competitive players left. 300… And they all hate each other. I hope they will remember that I tried to stop it before it was too late. All I know is one team in particular will leave the competitive seen undefeated, and it will end with a bang. ;)

Lol quit while your ahead XD

• Jk…… But seriously. If people met months after the game becomes dry what would they say…Like if u and reborn met on call of duty or something months from today what would happen?

• if I really wanted to be a troll I would bring up the fact that u used the wrong “scene” u said seen.
    Jk lol
    I just did a Harold

• Banned

Brush I would combo feint him with my combat knife duhhhh

• Seriously there’s like 10 of you at most on these forums and you account for 95% of the posts with this utterly inane faux-drama.

• Banned

@dudeface:

Seriously there’s like 10 of you at most on these forums and you account for 95% of the posts with this utterly inane faux-drama.

On the forms perhaps, but I only come here to vent, dealing with chumps 8v1ing and harassing you constantly takes a toll on a guy. I wish I could just play the game believe me, the drama doesn’t start here, this is were those who care can view the after math.

• @dudeface:

Seriously there’s like 10 of you at most on these forums and you account for 95% of the posts with this utterly inane faux-drama.

My friend, You PC mortals will never understand console war.

• It is true that I do not understand filthy peasants.

• Banned

@dudeface:

It is true that I do not understand filthy peasants.

wow peasents huh? Lmao

• ;)

• @dudeface:

It is true that I do not understand filthy peasants.

If we had more content and developer attention we wouldn’t be “filthy peasants”. But hey were masters of improvisation.

• Hey at least you guys have voice chat :(