Crossbow class

• Let me first begin by sayin that this game
    Is brilliant, definitely a new freshness to it.

I love the crossbow class but feel it’s unbalanced.
    I’ll get straight to the points.

Ultra heavy crossbow should be 1 shot kill- it takes forever to reload, and requires more skill to get an accurate shot than any other class.

The second unlock crossbow is great, no complaints there i feel like it’s well balanced
    Another fault i noticed is that while i reload i am unable to look around and i have to focus on the reload process for quite sometime until i can start lookin around.

It’s funny, you would think that after so many times reloading a crossbow you’d be able to it with your eyes closed, what i’m trying to say is, enable looking around while reloading.

Why does the crossbow class run slow, archers are known to be agile, we should be able to have the dodges as well or at least be able to sprint to outrun enemy
    Infantry.

• I actually agree with you about the heavy crossbow, its really underpowered as it is right now, although having the archers being capable to out-run the other classes is a definently NO, I would not apreciate it if I had this archer shooting me and running across the entire map for each time I would try to chase them !

• @wildwulfy:

I would not apreciate it if I had this archer shooting me and running across the entire map for each time I would try to chase them !

I agree with this statement ^

But I also agree on how the heavy crossbow is underpowered, I always use the middle one because it’s fast to reload and does sufficient damage. The heavy crossbow is just too damn slow. Also, it would be nice to look around while reloading, but I think they did good with how long you look at the crossbow before looking around again.