Todays Duels

• First up: Firecracker; hes improved a lot. Enough to be a serious threat to any player in the game. Althought he quit the party immediately after the duel he fought honorable and not once complained. Solid duelist and a great addition to SDS lineup wish he had chose the Grimms.

Second Up: FG Sentinel; solid man at arms, actually recorded a win over me in a previous duel on his host a while back. I made some adjustments this time as this was on his host as well and took back to back wins on his host. He has a very clever fighting style uses angles and feints and could easily tear apart an unsuspecting enemy in a War situation. He knows how to press an advantage and seal that Kill. Excellent duelist and a good asset to FG hes recorded some big wins.

Finnaly: xBExLOWxMex; Good duelist he read through all my feints almost every kill was hard fought and took pure swordsmanship. He decided after our duel he would like to join the Grimms to develop some skills and after a practice with us hes been ducking and pimp slapping guys around in duel lobbies. Watch for him hes a strong duelist with solid feint reading.

• Banned

Good for him ^.^ too bad you keep forgetting every person you recruit takes me another five hours in the dark on a computer to set up properly x.x need more staff members if you could find those instead

• @RebornChief:

First up: Firecracker; hes improved a lot. Enough to be a serious threat to any player in the game. Althought he quit the party immediately after the duel he fought honorable and not once complained. Solid duelist and a great addition to SDS lineup wish he had chose the Grimms.

Second Up: FG Sentinel; solid man at arms, actually recorded a win over me in a previous duel on his host a while back. I made some adjustments this time as this was on his host as well and took back to back wins on his host. He has a very clever fighting style uses angles and feints and could easily tear apart an unsuspecting enemy in a War situation. He knows how to press an advantage and seal that Kill. Excellent duelist and a good asset to FG hes recorded some big wins.

Finnaly: xBExLOWxMex; Good duelist he read through all my feints almost every kill was hard fought and took pure swordsmanship. He decided after our duel he would like to join the Grimms to develop some skills and after a practice with us hes been ducking and pimp slapping guys around in duel lobbies. Watch for him hes a strong duelist with solid feint reading.

I think this is your way of saying you’re better than everybody else.

• Banned

Commenting on peoples good techniques and their strong/weak points in in no way saying you are better. Try reading it in a happier tone and you might think otherwise.

• Banned

Remember that the only way to learn is through your mistakes

• I left the party because u said u had to go

• Banned

@RetractedBoot:

Ya except for the fact that he has only gotten 2 kills on me in duel EVER… And the fact he only duels people he thinks he can beat… Lol watch this…

hey reborn duel me tonight at 7pm EST ?

I bet he doesn’t respond.

• @RetractedBoot:

Me too . If not he shoulda kept this in the honorable mention thread.

• @I:

Ya except for the fact that he has only gotten 2 kills on me in duel EVER… And the fact he only duels people he thinks he can beat… Lol watch this…

Well not everybody else, lol.

• Banned

@I:

Do you really need to post on everything negatively? You really are the sole reason everyone in chivalry cannot be friends, shut up and be quiet if you do not have anything polite to say. It is not our fault you cannot see the point of this thread.

• Banned

For those of you who are not just negative holes, the point of this thread is to point out some good players, give what they are good at, what they are weak to, and how to get better by means of what they need to improve on. No where in the thread does it say, Hey I dueled so and so and I crushed him so you guys should know I am the best. Like I have said in other posts if you for one want to see how we meant the messages to be read, try reading them in a happier tone. It would go a long way in your interpretation problems.
    As for trying to argue dueling times with official House of Grimm members please go to the respective thread.

• Alright boys, nose goes.
    touches nose

• @Zian:

For those of you who are not just negative holes, the point of this thread is to point out some good players, give what they are good at, what they are weak to, and how to get better by means of what they need to improve on. No where in the thread does it say, Hey I dueled so and so and I crushed him so you guys should know I am the best. Like I have said in other posts if you for one want to see how we meant the messages to be read, try reading them in a happier tone. It would go a long way in your interpretation problems.
    As for trying to argue dueling times with official House of Grimm members please go to the respective thread.

The thing is, I know Sentinel usually puts up a better fight and I do not think Reborn Chief is better.

• Banned

Have you asked Sentinel? And for a second standpoint, are you measuring Reborn’s skill from your personal experience or others negative comments?

• Are you his secretary or sumthin?

• Banned

@Templar:

Are you his secretary or sumthin?

This lmao……

• Banned

No, I am one of the three leaders that own House of Grimm and make decisions for it, and I am entitled to explain to ignorant, and lying people their wrongs so they do not hold a negative outlook on a community that is trying to effect the community positively.

And as a side note, from now on stay out of conversations that effect you in no way, you do not want to side with i end zombies anyways, because when the cards are down, he will be proven a scumbag to everyone and you will pay for it as well for backing him.

• Banned

@Zian:

No, I am one of the three leaders that own House of Grimm and make decisions for it, and I am entitled to explain to ignorant, and lying people their wrongs so they do not hold a negative outlook on a community that is trying to effect the community positively.

And as a side note, from now on stay out of conversations that effect you in no way, you do not want to side with i end zombies anyways, because when the cards are down, he will be proven a scumbag to everyone and you will pay for it as well for backing him.

So when are we going to clan war?

• Banned

As soon as you officially register in the correct forum you can make a date and circumstances of the fight. (this does not mean you will post a date and we will agree with it)

• Banned

@Zian:

As soon as you officially register in the correct forum you can make a date and circumstances of the fight. (this does not mean you will post a date and we will agree with it)

Just give me a date within reason get back to me before the 20th of October? That’s a lot of time for you guys to stall…