House of Grimm Duelist Archive

• Banned

This thread is for people who want their duel information officially recorded with House of Grimm Chivalry Medieval Warfare roster, to be officially recorded your information must include the following (terms of recordings are allowed to be changed at any time by administrators)
    -Individual kills/deaths of both players
    -Verbal consent and conformation from both duelists
    -Optional notes (allowed to have notes with constructive criticism (1), otherwise are allowed if both parties have notes)
    -Optional images of the battle(2) (preferably screen caps, but phone shots are allowed, only allowed in .jpg format)

(1) House of Grimm administrators reserve the right to reject any notes they deem insulting, critical or in any shape or form “defacement” of another player.
    (2) House of Grimm administrators reserve the right to reject any photos that they deem insulting, demeaning, or “salty” at any time.

• Banned

As a quick note for people who will post here, please no idle banter here!

• Banned

Hahahahah lets record my duels…

7-2 win for me against reborn on neutral host confirmed by me and the HOG member, who was also the host: Mr squatnSacker
    and 7-2, 7-2, 7-3, 7-2, wins against Zian D (no need for confirmation I have screen shots)

• Banned

Read the guidelines, you need confirmation, its not hard to get. (And before you try to post something about it is unfair that you need confirmation from both parties, this is in place to stop the recording of duels that for one, did not take place, and two, are from people just trying to insult others) 1. Get Reborn Chief to confirm this 2. Send the screen shots 3. Contact Squatin for me and get him to privately message me or speak on the thread.

• Banned

@Zian:

Read the guidelines, you need confirmation, its not hard to get. (And before you try to post something about it is unfair that you need confirmation from both parties, this is in place to stop the recording of duels that for one, did not take place, and two, are from people just trying to insult others) 1. Get Reborn Chief to confirm this 2. Send the screen shots 3. Contact Squatin for me and get him to privately message me or speak on the thread.

Check my thread “response to so this happened” for mr squatnSacker account of the duel. And you were fighting me as far as the other games so…. you tell me if they happened

• Banned

Refer to the top of the page, again even with what you just sent you are still missing some requirements. Try again.

• Banned

Ya whatever… Idc this thread is a joke

• Banned

Whatever you want to think. Just because you will not wait for a response for Reborn on this subject does not effect the outcome of the archive. And if it makes you feel better, your unofficial duel is put into the books anyways. The only difference between it and the other duels is that it did not meet the requirements to be deemed official.

• Banned

And for the record, you waited thirty minutes before giving up on a response from someone who is offline. Quitter?

• @I:

Ya whatever… Idc this thread is a joke

My friends, Zian and Reborn. You’re not admins or moderators. But I’ll play along ;)
    Can I post here?

• Banned

@General:

My friends, Zian and Reborn. You’re not admins or moderators. But I’ll play along ;)
    Can I post here?

You can post whatever you want here, and I already sorted out the confusion between House of Grimm administrators and forum administrators, don’t get them confused :0 Do you have a duel you want to record between you and a friend?

• Ah the memories…

• Banned

@Xylo Homeboy where did you even find this acient stone carved tablet??

• @epickillmaster ask your <insert female family member here>she showed me

ha gottem

• Ah ok, I’d like to have my 0-7s to kyle, osk and homura in here ;)

• People forget that PARA was just one head of the HOG Hydra. There are plenty of other heads out there.

• @CharonOfTheStyx said in House of Grimm Duelist Archive:

People forget that PARA was just one head of the HOG Hydra. There are plenty of other heads out there.

PARA was fake HOG.

• They were a joke hog isn’t hog and will never be hog unless I’m leading the charge

• Banned

@reborn-chief Finally, someone to verify what we all have been saying

• Banned

@reborn-chief Do you still talk to Zian?