The Rabble

• I have claimed to be part of the “Leaderless Rabble” in the past, referring to those of us who have no Clan affiliation. By looking at the latest activity threads I ask myself, who is the Rabble here?
    Just about every thread turns into “they (or he) only won because of the lag and I only teabag because…”
    Sounds like menstrual day at the waitress academy.

• What’s up with Xbox players and teabag-rage? Never heard of a PC player complaining about that.

Good job living up to the stereotypes, console rabble :P

• @dudeface:

What’s up with Xbox players and teabag-rage? Never heard of a PC player complaining about that.

Good job living up to the stereotypes, console rabble :P

Some guy last week got really legit mad when he got tea bagged. 2 games later I log in as admin and once again he’s yelling in chat wondering why I didn’t ban the guy who kept tea bagging him. By that stage everyone was tea bagging everyone else for the Lols. At one point I saw 4 people tea bagging that guy all at once.

• lol, it’s such a common, everyday occurrence. I can’t even be offended when someone tbags my corpse. Just makes me chuckle.

• I once had a guy who teabagged me, then asked how I liked it. I told him I’d seen better, so he really took his time and put some effort into it the next opportunity. Probably the highest-quality teabagging I’ve ever received. I regret that I did not have a video card strong enough for Shadowplay at the time.

I think his name was Jake the Teabagger.

• The whole teabag thing is just stupid, I think. I guess it’s supposed to show either dominance or disrespect…more of a mark of latent homosexuality if you ask me. I guess they like the idea of a mans mustache tickling their balls.
    What does make me laugh and know that I pissed someone off is when they keep hacking at my corpse. :-)

• I t-bag javelineers, they deserve it.

• I’m that guy that rage leaps across your screen and slams into the poor lvl 6 archer with a greatsword and then proceeds to combo his corpse spamming as many overheads as possible whilst combo yelling.

• Tea-bagging is a ritual of personal salt. I’ll usually kick corpses or mutilate first to signify to the player “don’t screw around”. Usually teabagging leads to immediate votekick if it occurs on Xbox.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Tea-bagging is a ritual of personal salt. I’ll usually kick corpses or mutilate first to signify to the player “don’t screw around”. Usually teabagging leads to immediate votekick if it occurs on Xbox.

Thats because you take it too personal

• Heck yeah. I love to enrage the nerds by teabagging. their rage and tears make for the lulz.

• @VizualDeciple:

Tea-bagging is a ritual of personal salt. I’ll usually kick corpses or mutilate first to signify to the player “don’t screw around”. Usually teabagging leads to immediate votekick if it occurs on Xbox.

I’ve never seen anybody get kicked for teabagging in 1000+ hours of PC Chiv.

• @Rodkor:

To be fair, I’ve never seen it happen on Xbox either. I’m not even really sure how that would work. How would I know the guy who started the vote was getting t-bagged?

…and why would I care?

• @Rodkor:

Yea, me neither. At most I’ll just chuckle, because it looks funny. Do people really get upset over this?

• @quackquackquack:

Yea, me neither. At most I’ll just chuckle, because it looks funny. Do people really get upset over this?

70% guaranteed they’ll try to vote kick you. 30% they’ll send hatemail or try to teabag you no BS. In fact I teabagged a level 46 yesterday for backstabbing during a FFA duel with my friend and immediately: insert name here has initiated a vote to kick Viz.

It’s not hard to believe vote kick is heavily abused on the console port unfortunately. There is one level 40+ prick who will spam vote kick anyone who manages to kill him. People should only be allowed one vote to kick I swear…

• @VizualDeciple:

70% guaranteed they’ll try to vote kick you. 30% they’ll send hatemail or try to teabag you no BS. In fact I teabagged a level 46 yesterday for backstabbing during a FFA duel with my friend and immediately: insert name here has initiated a vote to kick Viz.

It’s not hard to believe vote kick is heavily abused on the console port unfortunately. There is one level 40+ prick who will spam vote kick anyone who manages to kill him. People should only be allowed one vote to kick I swear…

One vote kick per round would be good. Seeing as vote kick covers half my screen, I wish people wouldn’t be so free with it.