"The Sit Down Sanctum" (SDS Public Thread)

• THREAD CLOSED. SDS FORUM SECTION UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT.

• “UPCOMING CLAN WAR: SDS vs. Dark Kino 10/3/15”

Can i spec? :D

• @King:

“UPCOMING CLAN WAR: SDS vs. Dark Kino 10/3/15”

Can i spec? :D

I’ll ask new age for ya. U may want to ask Hero Emporer as well.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @VizualDeciple:

(Emblem “Balance 71” by Torn Banner Studios)

I will put the emblem on my attires tomorrow. :)

• Just wanted to say this looks very organized. Good thread, y’all! ^_^ b

• TY man :)
    Not the star player in SDS but wanted to make myself useful for the team.

@Praxos77, good man. The emblem itself can be any color you’d like. But if you want to do throwback colors for it they are orange, green, and black.

@Harold the war is on right now, contact Newage.

• GG, you guys put up a good fight. Much more hard fought than our first war but nonetheless victory for House of Grimm! I am the looord of this realm yessss.

That Bigfatty guy was holding it down a few rounds. Impressed with his performance the only who actually put me on my heels when it came to a 1v1 even if he lost he was never an easy kill. I guess hes #5 on the leaderboards for a reason.

• This thread is official Viz. That’s whats up man. You the homie. ~SDS~ 4 LIFE

• Banned

@RebornChief:

GG, you guys put up a good fight. Much more hard fought than our first war but nonetheless victory for House of Grimm! I am the looord of this realm yessss.

That Bigfatty guy was holding it down a few rounds. Impressed with his performance the only who actually put me on my heels when it came to a 1v1 even if he lost he was never an easy kill. I guess hes #5 on the leaderboards for a reason.

No Reborn…. I AM THE LORD OF THESE REALMS WEAKLING, FOR IT IS I, PEBBLE LORD

• Banned

ALL WHO STAND BEFORE ME SHALL BE STRUCK DOWN BY THE AWESOME MIGHT OF… well some rocks I found on the ground…

…NO MATTER, I WAS VOTED MOST ARTISTIC IN HIGH SCHOOL!

…or was it most clumsy?

• How do I try out for clan? GT: HULKS BALL SAC

• Are You:

Honorable?
    Looking for a stable long term crew?
    competitive?
    level 30 and up?

If so you meet the requirements for SDS. Just contact the people I mentioned in the beginning post.

• @HULKS:

How do I try out for clan? GT: HULKS BALL SAC

Best thing to do with this game.

Uninstall.

• @King:

Best thing to do with this game.

Uninstall.

When people decide to stop caring so much about winning and losing and start playing the game for the competition they would not feel that way ~[SDS]Crew~

• @NewAgeKnight86:

When people decide to stop caring so much about winning and losing and start playing the game for the competition they would not feel that way ~[SDS]Crew~

That’s the price of a “try hard” game unfortunately. People want to claim mastery over a skill dependent game and it leads to a “holier than thou” attitude and beef. That’s why I’m going to the lands of Lordran and Tamriel for a while…

Another thing some people don’t understand is that it doesn’t start with clans it starts with people. One individual who is tryhard and an asshole can taint the reputations of others by association. Trying to avoid clans like some people suggest does not really help the situation because it is not the root of the problem.

• @VizualDeciple:

TY man :)
    Not the star player in SDS but wanted to make myself useful for the team.

@Praxos77, good man. The emblem itself can be any color you’d like. But if you want to do throwback colors for it they are orange, green, and black.

@Harold the war is on right now, contact Newage.

I need someone like you on my PR team, laugh