The King and the Rookie!

• So I’ve been relatively scrubby at this game for a while and never really cared to be ontop. Just wanted a good group of friends to play with, regardless… Recently its obvious my skills have improved and the guys who used to dominate me are slowly one by one fading away. This came to a climax when my #1 sparring partner the person I have the most losses to in duels and without question the longest reigning #1 most skilled duelist in the games console history challenged me. I of course accepted anticipating a horrific defeat via 7-0. But the student had proven more of a challenge then that for the mentor. And whilst some people might dispute his skills it remains without question that he was unbeatable in his time. GG the student has surpassed the master. I tried very hard this duel unlike 90% of my duels where i play around. I dragged him rainbowed dunked doubled up on dunks and drags and overall was hyper aggressive. He got the full extent of my wrath and all he could say afterwards was. “Well you’ve definitely improved” “Best 2/3?” To which i replied “Join The House, you can duel me all day long”/ “I refuse to join a clan without a leader thats unquestionably better than me” /“I’ll line up the commanders and well see what you think, then we can train and you can be back ontop in no time”

• Banned

I think you could have posted this in today’s duels, why so many threads x.x

• I am the lord of these realms.

• Yess.

dhgkfyhs

• Banned

NO, I AM THE LORD OF THESE REALMS WEAKLING

• Banned

So should I be on right now?

• I’m not but we should be preparing and sparring up Dark Kino’s lineup for the war today. I’m going get on in a few minutes.

• Banned

@RebornChief:

I’m not but we should be preparing and sparring up Dark Kino’s lineup for the war today. I’m going get on in a few minutes.

Alrighty ******

• Banned

Apparently that was a swear word…

• You cannot defeat me peasant knave,

Yesss.

I AM THE LORD OF THESE REALMS,

your black magic stick shooting contraptions shall be eradicated under my rule peasant knave archer fools.