In which province would be Belmez theoretically be located in Agatha?

• I hope some official background is introduced in Chivalry 2. Right now the ‘chiv culture’ consists mostly of poop jokes.

• I always thought Agatha was victorious at Stoneshill and then did a counterattack on Citadel following the victory.

So it starts with heading home from the desert place to find Battlegrounds taken by Mason where Agatha succeeds in taking it back, then they pass through Hillside where they fail to take back and then Mason uses dead diseased bodies by hanging them over the water and puts them in a cart and succeeds at Dark Forest, then they go to finish up the job at Stoneshill where Agatha succeeds in defending and then finally Citadel where was the last of Chivalry.

As far as Belmez, I would imagine the only community map that ever had anything to do with official lore was Irilla.

• It’s pretty fun to talk and speculate about potential story reasons around these custom made maps. Even if some of them don’t make much sense. I think it would be pretty interesting to create a narrative thread throughout all of Chivalry’s TO maps -TBS made and user made- and have it all make some sense.

• The makers of belmez were told time and time again not to have the two kings there.

• Mod

@lemonater47:

The makers of belmez were told time and time again not to have the two kings there.

I’m glad they didn’t listen. King vs King makes that map good tbh. I’ve never really followed the chivalry lore. I just do objectives because they give me good points.

• @Tyoson:

I’m glad they didn’t listen. King vs King makes that map good tbh. I’ve never really followed the chivalry lore. I just do objectives because they give me good points.

Yeah but it coulda been someone else with 300 health vs someone else with 300 health. Not Feydrid and Malric.

• @lemonater47:

Yeah but it coulda been someone else with 300 health vs someone else with 300 health. Not Feydrid and Malric.

Shame there’s no skins for generals and the like.

• Mod

@lemonater47:

Queen vs Queen fight would be a nice change tbh. Each lady can only use an open palm to attack.

• @Tyoson:

Queen vs Queen fight would be a nice change tbh. Each lady can only use an open palm to attack.

In all seriousness though, why are there no female models that we could then give only a Sling+Pebbles and Fists?

• @Tyoson:

“…We must return to Scotland and you must fight in the old Highland way - bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby.”

Fair enough?

• @Xylvion:

“…We must return to Scotland and you must fight in the old Highland way - bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby.”

Fair enough?

What would Gregcau say if he saw Mrs Miggins and someone else fighting bare breasted in chivalry?

• @lemonater47:

What would Gregcau say if he saw Mrs Miggins and someone else fighting bare breasted in chivalry?

Depends on who the other person is tbh.

• Found the old lore book thing
    http://web.archive.org/web/20120823180535/http://www.chivalrythegame.com/index.swf

I’d say Belmez is in Marinar. Described as a poor dead land of cracked mud and withered trees. Belmez looks the part being in a swamp (I’ll get to that) and looks like a poor castle with thatch roofed buildings, no food source besides the fishing village and has fallen into disrepair.
    As for it’s lore, I’d say Malric and feydrid are not there (we just don’t have any alternative king characters) and go with one of the exiled Nobles who opposed Argon’s conquest has allied with Malric and captured the Agathian ruler of the land.

Now about that swamp, I can explain that with some geology. So there’s that waterfall near the castle of Belmez so I’m going with the whole place is a dry basin to that swamp, however an escarpment causes the water flowing along the bedrock of the region to accumulate around there until it flows out through the waterfall. ( this is based on a place in the Northern Territory I’ve been too) This means that all the water that falls in the region eventually ends up in the swamp and provides a permanent water source and thats how you get a swamp in the desert. Here I made a drawing:

• Wow! That’s an awesome explanation and makes a lot of sense!

• Glad you liked it!

• You know this is just a video game don’t you? As far as I am concerned some American company took the
    England medieval history of its Knights and other things such as factual events, then added bank robbers and car
    crossovers complete with stupid masks. Its very insulting Euro/English people to treat our history as some american
    sideshow by a bunch of canadian logs. They don’t even have a history but were most likely building mud huts in a field
    of horse shit back in our medieval days. If they are simply going to steal other countries history of Knights who by the
    way even today have descendants with coats of arms, do you think its right to insult them with this bs TB?

I bet you if this was some Muslim video game they wouldn’t dare stick pig masks in that or mess with its
    theme, due to a mass riots . Why look at that rushdie book that upset so many world wide. I expect you to
    treat our history with respect tbh TB.

• @loin:

You know this is just a video game don’t you? As far as I am concerned some American company took the
    England medieval history of its Knights and other things such as factual events, then added bank robbers and car
    crossovers complete with stupid masks. Its very insulting Euro/English people to treat our history as some american
    sideshow by a bunch of canadian logs. They don’t even have a history but were most likely building mud huts in a field
    of horse shit back in our medieval days. If they are simply going to steal other countries history of Knights who by the
    way even today have descendants with coats of arms, do you think its right to insult them with this bs TB?

I bet you if this was some Muslim video game they wouldn’t dare stick pig masks in that or mess with its
    theme, due to a mass riots . Why look at that rushdie book that upset so many world wide. I expect you to
    treat our history with respect tbh TB.

I take it you don’t know much about history other than some of those horrible histories books you read 20 years back.

Either way it’s a good backstory and a backstory is all it is. No way related to anything.