Just teasing ya xD

• “Fuck you sensitivity abuser”

• That’s even in ur video lol

• ayy lmao

• “gg”

10 characters…

• Banned

The things I get 90% of the time are something along these lines-
    FUCK YOU, YOU MAN AT ARMS FAGOT, USE A HONORABLE CLASS LIKE THE KNIGHT, ALL YOU DID WAS SKILLFULLY EVADE MY ATTACKS AND KILL ME, FUCK YOU, YOUR FAMILY IS DOG

• Banned

@Zian:

FUCK YOU, YOU MAN AT ARMS FAGOT, USE A HONORABLE CLASS LIKE THE KNIGHT, ALL YOU DID WAS SKILLFULLY EVADE MY ATTACKS AND KILL ME, FUCK YOU, YOUR FAMILY IS DOG

But that is only when my family is dog

• “FG are scrubs”-Leaninpostghost 2015
    Then I won 7-0 in a duel with him XD

• Expecting to go 7-0 against all lower level opponents and then a very skilled level 27 comes in and kicks your arse multiple times. I know I’m a craptastic player when compared to a bunch of you (All you ATOM clan members kick my arse!), but the harassment for losing to a lower level can be annoying.

• @Zian:

My friends, Zian has been consumed by the salt!
    He’s One of us now! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!
    One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!
    One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!
    JK

• nah no jk lol

• Banned

@General:

My friends, Zian has been consumed by the salt!
    He’s One of us now! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!
    JK

If I was one with the salt would my eyes hurt all the tiem :’(

• U w0t m8

And for what it’s worth I wasn’t in 3rd because I couldn’t see anything if I was in 3rd

• Banned

People make anything up to make themselves feel better, first line of defence, it was lag, second, your class, third, feints, fourth, drags/rainbows, fifth, your in-game settings. After that it’s usually that your are a pc hacker fuck, that’s after they run out of things to say.
    Should we start posting images of our message conversations on this forum? because I have some good ones lol

• I’ve only received one hate message, it said, “take ur spinning shit bck to PC ******.”
    I wasn’t even doing reverse overheads or slashes :(

Oh, it edits fggt

• I did a backwards overhead to a dude but missed and hit him with the dunk follow through and was in turn accused of being a PC feg , jokes on him I have a mac huehuehue