Things high level players say

• Feel free to post any chivalry jargon and quotes that high level players say often.

• “Why do you go for hit trades”

• “F***ing spam-at-arms”

• “G0mble m8”

• “Kick the people that are no baring”

• “b00ger knight you invisible hitting bastard”

• ‘dirty immigrant uk , you arent even in eu.’ - HER0 xEMperOR. I had to name shame, or else no one would believe the stupidity.

• I’m a hothead when it comes to Chivalry sorry to say:

“F*ck you and your backstabbing Brandistock” -Viz shouting at screen to AddyBear22 (we are friends)

“Zweihander is a beta scrub weapon” -PC player to Viz in a LTS

“You have become the faking hoe” -WilliamDaGreat to Viz (used to be friends) #FeintingHoe4Life XD

“Hit trade your way to victory a**hole” -Viz to many

“OH FANTASTIC F*CKIN THROWING AXES!!!” -Viz gets killed by axes

• Booger your picture reminded me to get a copy of Dark Souls TY man :)

• lol I know the atom guys will have fun with this thread. They come up with the funniest stuff XD

• “Oh he 2v1’d me KICK

• Banned

“Wow… You just Swing in”
    “hit trading cunt”
    “you ain’t shit”
    “what happened kid… U parry the air?”
    “WTF… Invis”
    “dude! That was invisible”
    “the ol’ host-repost” -
    “don’t touch him! he is MINE!”
    “look down over head”
    “The hide-yo-kidz-fient”
    “big-dog-fient”
    “dealnwithit”
    unplugs mic
    “get your reps in”
    “Sauced”
    “white gue peasant”
    honestly I could go on forever

• @I:

“Wow… You just Swing in”
    “hit trading cunt”
    “you ain’t shit”
    “what happened kid… U parry the air?”
    “WTF… Invis”
    “dude! That was invisible”
    “the ol’ host-repost” -
    “don’t touch him! he is MINE!”
    “look down over head”
    “The hide-yo-kidz-fient”
    “big-dog-fient”
    “dealnwithit”
    unplugs mic
    “get your reps in”
    “Sauced”
    “white gue peasant”
    honestly I could go on forever

My friend, If chivalry had a dictionary. You probably just rhymed off half of it laugh

• I will be hosting a 4v4 Team objective Tournament in the upcoming future. “NON-Clan Related” pick any 4 players to join up with and FIGHT FOR GLORY. 8 teams will be entered. 1 round eliminations. I will pick a date when all 8 teams have been entered. “Name your team”. Xbox message me with your team “players and name” to enter. 1st come 1st served. Each round will be both teams defending and attacking on the objective chosen. More info is to be givin with the production of teams entered. I will be hosting ALL MATCHES. Sharpen thy Blades Knights.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

I will be hosting a 4v4 Team objective Tournament in the upcoming future. “NON-Clan Related” pick any 4 players to join up with and FIGHT FOR GLORY. 8 teams will be entered. 1 round eliminations. I will pick a date when all 8 teams have been entered. “Name your team”. Xbox message me with your team “players and name” to enter. 1st come 1st served. Each round will be both teams defending and attacking on the objective chosen. More info is to be givin with the production of teams entered. I will be hosting ALL MATCHES. Sharpen thy Blades Knights.

My friend, make a new thread. Don’t pollute other people’s threads with this. It’s just impolite.

• Spreading the word. don’t be that guy.

• “Fuck you”-CNZ Community 4/10/15

• Things I find myself saying…
    “Leave that one alone, he’s mine.”
    “Will you stop shooting at the guy I’m fighting? You’ve hit me twice and him none!”
    “Wait up, dude! Let’s all rush together as a gang instead of getting slaughtered one at a time.”
    “Come 'mere you squirrelly little fuck!”
    And probably the most often…“Ouch, goddammit- will you quit hitting me in the fuckin’ back?!!”
    Glad I don’t have any neighbors nearby to hear me yelling at my TV set.

• @RetractedBoot:

“Fuck you”-CNZ Community 4/10/15

What’s funny is that’s the same thing in the exact same words I sent to him when he vote kicked me for no reason XD

Got some more:

survives 2v1 “not today”
    “What are you doing bruh I’m on your TEEEAAAAM”
    opponent spams rt “no don’t parry or nothing that would break my heart”
    “bastard fucked up my 1v1”
    One-shot hit trade but died even though I accelerated “HBCJQWEBCLISKBJHBCKUQWE”
    Enemy rush en masse"where are my fucking teammates at?"
    “STOP backpeddaling and grow a pair dude”
    Falls for Feint+combo-feint “dammit, oh! pfffffft”
    “Stop kiting and fight im not following you”
    “Shield countering scrub” (sorry shield users)
    Duels little bruh in private lobby (personal trainer) “You a SCRUUUUB you a scrub”, “You’re out of range”, “Damn, nice feint boy”, “Y U standing there?”, “fucking halberd”, “Get to level 30 already”, “you need to attack more”

• “get trickshotted” as I throw an axe at their face while spinning around. I’ve actually hit that a lot.