To HOG + DARK KINO (its not what it looks like)

• As a forum rep for SDS, I’m extending my hand to meet HOG half way. I declare the Second Salt War ended. No more in game hostility, no more posting propaganda on official threads.

This outcome was decided by last night’s clan war and the supposed argument between new age and reborn afterwards. We can’t afford another trolling/lobby crashing campaign like we had with ATOM two months ago. We are trying to maintain an official and professional clan here. This is an official stalemate. However that doesn’t mean we won’t be wanting a fight in the future…

Can’t say the same for Zombies though but that’s between you guys and him. I do suggest a clan war like he requested to settle it once an for all, or better yet achieve good terms with him.

-VizualDeciple, SDS warlord/forum ambassador

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

As a forum rep for SDS, I’m extending my hand to meet HOG half way. I declare the Second Salt War ended. No more in game hostility, no more posting propaganda on official threads.

This outcome was decided by last night’s clan war and the supposed argument between new age and reborn afterwards. We can’t afford another trolling/lobby crashing campaign like we had with ATOM two months ago. We are trying to maintain an official and professional clan here. This is an official stalemate. However that doesn’t mean we won’t be wanting a fight in the future…

Can’t say the same for Zombies though but that’s between you guys and him. I do suggest a clan war like he requested to settle it once an for all, or better yet achieve good terms with him.

-VizualDeciple, SDS warlord/forum ambassador

Not a stalemate, we won. Plain and simple

• I see you’re now dedicated to continuing salt?

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

I see you’re now dedicated to continuing salt?

How so? All I did was point out the fact that you mis-spoke. I am assuming you did not mean it in the context you typed it considering we never lost once. Just clearing that out for House of Grimm, don’t you think it would be weird to call us winning 2-0 a stalemate anyways?

• I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL CLAN WAR I MEAN IN GENERAL. Is this clear enough?

• New age was pissed off. This needs to end.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL CLAN WAR I MEAN IN GENERAL. Is this clear enough?

I don’t understand how in general it was a stalemate :/ Do you mean on the forums because if you are talking about that it is clearly not over because no one in SDS is willing to say I am sorry even after losing a second time.

• Banned

I think I remember someone from SDS saying, You won’t fight us again because you are scared you will lose. I would like an apology from people like that for being inconsiderate for our circumstances.

• Have a rap battle. It would end the salt and amuse everyone else :D

• Banned

@General:

Have a rap battle. It would end the salt and amuse everyone else :D

That sounds like a good idea, but it would probably just make more salt

• I’m not saying sorry neither is any other SDS member cause you guys were responsible too. That’s why it’s a stalemate. This whole situation could have gotten a lot worse, trust me I know.

• Banned

Responsible for what? Winning and being happy about it? If someone did something wrong on our side you should tell me, Reborn, or War so we can take proper disciplinary action.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

I’m not saying sorry neither is any other SDS member cause you guys were responsible too. That’s why it’s a stalemate. This whole situation could have gotten a lot worse, trust me I know.

Maybe if people in your clan would just swallow their pride and try to communicate better we wouldn’t argue at all.

• Can’t swallow my pride knowing Reborn gets away with the things he was saying and doing. But that’s irrelevant now. Newage and SDS aren’t going to lay down and say everything was our fault. I will refrain from badmouthing HOG if you guys show the same respect to us. Cause that is what this post is about to be more clear about my point. Complete slander silence. And no more in game trolling.

• From now on.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Can’t swallow my pride knowing Reborn gets away with the things he was saying and doing. But that’s irrelevant now. Newage and SDS aren’t going to lay down and say everything was our fault. I will refrain from badmouthing HOG if you guys show the same respect to us. Cause that is what this post is about to be more clear about my point. Complete slander silence. And no more in game trolling.

I want you to say what Reborn said wrong because otherwise you are playing the victim without a cause and it looks bad.

• @VizualDeciple:

Can’t swallow my pride knowing Reborn gets away with the things he was saying and doing. But that’s irrelevant now. Newage and SDS aren’t going to lay down and say everything was our fault. I will refrain from badmouthing HOG if you guys show the same respect to us. Cause that is what this post is about to be more clear about my point. Complete slander silence. And no more in game trolling.

Visual acts like an adult.
    +1 Charisma

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

I’m not saying sorry neither is any other SDS member cause you guys were responsible too. That’s why it’s a stalemate. This whole situation could have gotten a lot worse, trust me I know.

And also, what do you mean it could get worse? You really cannot do anything to us and besides you trying to troll us in a public lobby, all you could really do is get mad.

• We’ve been over this hundreds of times I’m not gonna post another paragraph to explain why look at his forum posts lol. Not playing the victim either, let’s move forward not backward. No more slanderous forum post from either side deal or maw? This is a negotiation.

• Banned

Its like you keep digging a bigger hole by saying stuff that isn’t needed. When I posted here to start you could have just said, I mean House of Grimm and SDS are at peace now, not at a stalemate. Instead of trying to sound all ominous and scary. Also I would prefer you never privately message me again due to your failure to read the terms of service while using the forums.