Cowards in Green Chronicles Announcement!

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

New Avatar…

Samuel L Jackson is now in character. Ridiculous ass Photoshop XXDD

Its…. its BEAUTIFUL

• @VizualDeciple:

New Avatar…

Samuel L Jackson is now in character. Ridiculous ass Photoshop XXDD

I’m tired of these mutha fuckin archers, In this mutha fuckin FFA!
    It suits you.

• Donnie yen
    #ip man
    Me<3
    Like it or luv it
    #loveit tanks

• I’m bored as hell. Add me to this soiree. I’m played by one of the most laid-back actors I know of off the top of my head: Robert Downey Jr.

• Add me too plox, Chris Pratt for me, i’m the true joker. Goofing off in my posts and in the game itself.

• (You guys should include what you use + play style (ex. feints, rainbows, J-hooks, ducking, etc…))
    (EDIT IN THE SAME POST PLS)
    (Need faction too.)

• FIRECRACKER999
    MAA graduate, main= Vangaurd w/ Greatsword or Zweihander and my trusty war axe

One feint a fight, rainbows, z-stabs, drags (delayed and accelerated overheads, delayed horizontal, occasional foot drag ), stab matrixes when I’m feeling lucky, G0mbles m8 (go big or go home?)

Ex Mason order (Masons are dishonorable scrubs, so I left, currently serving with the Agathian Knights (King Argon is the real MVP)
    Code Death elder, Currently Part of SDS (Sit Down Son , AKA The Swagatha Knights)

Couldn’t find my old post…… figured it would be easier for u to make it appear as recent anyways

• General Firefly “the incarnation of Charisma”
    Class: knight
    Weapons: Messer or Flail.

Lots of hit box exploits. Occasionally I’ll invite a party of pawns into the game as meat shields. Tons of kill steals, teabags, hiding and regenerating health. If I’m going negative, I vote kick the bastard who’s killing me laugh

100% Mason, murdering and burning filthy agathian peasants all day; everyday. Ruler, King, Messiah and Supreme General to the Dark Alliance. Not to mention devilishly handsome and equally charming wink. A solid character for any story.

(the over exaggerated anti-christ version of me)

• http://chivalry.wikia.com/wiki/Chivalry:_Medieval_Warfare_Wiki

You can use this website to look up information so the story can be lore friendly.

• I want in. B actor. Big boobs.

• Charon of the River Styx

When possessing mortals, MAA with the Mason Order or Agathan Knights as main, using the broad and norse swords, hachet or dane axe, or the mace or holy water sprinkler. Trying to add to my ferryboating list. Plays only with good skill when serious. Otherwise just messing around. Willing to teach mortals how to fight when asked nicely. Knows how to drag like a pro, decent feinter, can Z-stab well too. Veteran warriors he often gives kills so he can make their exploits shine.

Formerly got kicks from being a merc. Now serving as secondary founder of the House of Blades school.

• Retractedboot
    Class:Knight
    Weapon: g0mble axe or l0ngsword
    I g0mble more than firecr0cker, lol.
    I do waterfalls, feints, CFP’s, shoulder drags, z-stabs, foot drags, b0ckswings, false reverses, ez slash drags ofc, rainbows and exploits whenever I can. 100% Agatha.

• @General:

General Firefly “the incarnation of Charisma”
    Class: knight
    Weapons: Messer or Flail.

Lots of hit box exploits. Occasionally I’ll invite a party of pawns into the game as meat shields. Tons of kill steals, teabags, hiding and regenerating health. If I’m going negative, I vote kick the bastard who’s killing me laugh

100% Mason, murdering and burning filthy agathian peasants all day; everyday. Ruler, King, Messiah and Supreme General to the Dark Alliance. Not to mention devilishly handsome and equally charming wink. A solid character for any story.

(the over exaggerated anti-christ version of me)

cue anime background and music

• … I don’t get it.
    Hey Nacho hows that story coming?

• How is the story coming along? And is it true your Xbox got a red ring?

• RIP nacho’s xbox. Get pc you console peasants XD
    I got my pc finally and it’s better than xbox. I won’t come on as much as I used too.

• @RetractedBoot:

RIP nacho’s xbox. Get pc you console peasants XD
    I got my pc finally and it’s better than xbox. I won’t come on as much as I used too.

You put “too” as in “Too” much.

Anyway no one really cares Boot. :D

• This post is deleted!

• FG is best clan in the world

• Haha. It is not official.