The fresh prince of Agatha

• Banned

Now this is a story all about how, my game got flipped, turned upside down. I’d like to take a minute just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became a prince of a town called Stonehill.
    In the Mason Order, born and raised, on the battle field is where I spent most of my days, chilling out maxin relaxin all cool and shooting some noobs outside of the spawn. When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started teamkilling in the neighborhood. I got in one team fight and Reborn got scared and said; You are movin with auntie and uncle in Stonehill. I begged and pleaded with him day after day but he packed my messer and sent me on my way. He threw my helmet on the ground and kicked it, I pulled my messer out and said you can stick it! First game, yo this is bad, 3v1ing noobs out the ass. Is this what the people of Agatha living like? Hmmm… This might be alright! But wait I hear they’re prissy, bourgeois and all that, is this the type of place they should send this cool cat? I don’t think so, I’ll see when I get there, I hope they’re prepared for the prince of Stonehill! Well I joined a game, spawned in and when I came out, there was a dude with a messer standin there yelling my name out, I ain’t trying to get killed yet I just got here, so I ran with the quickness of lightning, disappeared. I yelled for a teammate but when he came near, his emblem was a sandwich and he only had one eye but three ears… If anything I could say this teammate was a scrub but I said, aww forget it, yo homes to Stonehill! I pulled up to the castle about seven or eight and yelled to my teamate yo scrub smell ya later, I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Stonehill.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCqRmx3Dnw Alas it is the edited version because of racists

• @Zian:

Now this is a story all about how, my game got flipped, turned upside down. I’d like to take a minute just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became a prince of a town called Stonehill.
    In the Mason Order, born and raised, on the battle field is where I spent most of my days, chilling out maxin relaxin all cool and shooting some noobs outside of the spawn. When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started teamkilling in the neighborhood. I got in one team fight and Reborn got scared and said; You are movin with auntie and uncle in Stonehill. I begged and pleaded with him day after day but he packed my messer and sent me on my way. He threw my helmet on the ground and kicked it, I pulled my messer out and said you can stick it! First game, yo this is bad, 3v1ing noobs out the ass. Is this what the people of Agatha living like? Hmmm… This might be alright! But wait I hear they’re prissy, bourgeois and all that, is this the type of place they should send this cool cat? I don’t think so, I’ll see when I get there, I hope they’re prepared for the prince of Stonehill! Well I joined a game, spawned in and when I came out, there was a dude with a messer standin there yelling my name out, I ain’t trying to get killed yet I just got here, so I ran with the quickness of lightning, disappeared. I yelled for a teammate but when he came near, his emblem was a sandwich and he only had one eye but three ears… If anything I could say this teammate was a scrub but I said, aww forget it, yo homes to Stonehill! I pulled up to the castle about seven or eight and yelled to my teamate yo scrub smell ya later, I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Stonehill.

You, the Prince of Agatha? Pfft…… Agatha fell apart long ago and the clans took over.

• @Zian:

My friend, What weird world do you live in?… Is this a backstory or something you said to your psychologist?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0gRzJbe8s

10points for creativity.

• The Prince? Lol?

• Think Fresh Prince of Bel-air people…check out the show intro on youtube.

• But the poor prince met his match against the hordes of Firefly, Laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRCd_3XViQ

• So much canon… I’ll use this…

• Banned

XD this is what I do when im bored

• It was awesome! It’s sad that some people didn’t understand that it was a reference to the fresh prince of bel-air though…

• Banned

I pity them

• No clue what you are talking about,sorry.

• Banned

Ima edit it and put a link to the song in

• Yeah its ridiculous that on the vast library that is the internet people don’t know who the fresh prince is. I used to fall asleep watching it at night when I was younger.