Chivalry (Xbox) update?

• -So earlier today I emailed Tornbanner asking them about their plans for the console versions of Xbox.

• I dont expect them to respond til Monday because I’m sure they take Sundays off, (it’s a team of less than 20 people)
      -If I receive a response I will share it in the forums or I will show it to those who want to see, I need to check the forum rules to make sure I’m not breaking any by posting an email

So I was wondering do u guys think they will update the game and if not would it affect how much you play the game?

I personally don’t think they will update it and here’s why……
    -It’s a small team and Chivalry MW was their “humble” beginning
    -they are to busy updating PC and working on their new project

• Xbox Chiv is most likely a cash grab so that they could have enough money eye to start their new project
    • they may just not have the money
    • 3rd party companies who helped with console Chivalry
    • console simply doesn’t have the same potential as PC games

• Liston, go back and read the old threads. We’ve been there and talked about it already. Its a subject we don’t bring up anymore.

• @General:

Liston, go back and read the old threads. We’vs been there and talked about it already. Its a subject we don’T bring up anymore.

Can you enlighten me on the subject?

• Updates and content. That subject died.

• I vaguely recall reading that TB didn’t handle the console port. Handed it off to some other dev team.

• I remember emailing Torn banner about a console update for PS3 and Xbox and I haven’t received a reply for that. They have replied but that’s discussion that shouldn’t be put in the open because it was a personal message. I’ve even asked if Deadliest Warrior Battlegrounds was coming to PS3.

• So far no reply from Torn Banner

• @Firecracker999:

So far no reply from Torn Banner

Don’t expect one. Maybe we should contact the other dev team?

• Cash grabbing fiends this game has potential

• @VizualDeciple:

Cash grabbing fiends this game has potential

Aye. Indeed it does.

• I get so tired of going on this game sometimes cause its the same shit over and over TB can you add some fucking new content to xbox 360 you cash grabbing bastards? Damn…

• @VizualDeciple:

I get so tired of going on this game sometimes cause its the same shit over and over TB can you add some fucking new content to xbox 360 you cash grabbing bastards? Damn…

My friend, you must learn to enjoy the game as it is. Like a work of art. A true classic never gets old.

Wisdom +1

• I do enjoy it but some new stuff would be nice. If they just added new maps id be content man.

Speech +1
    Riposte +1

• Guess I’ll just put in my two cents but~ I honestly cannot blame the guys for not being able to cram everything into the Xbox port x.x Or ports in general. Obviously, PC has all the memory it needs to run Chivalry on full, but the consoles just get a taste of the epicness ;( I would forgive it if the limitations weren’t so blatant x’D On Deadliest Warrior, there are TONS of map limitations, such a big map, but such a small area to play in! Not to mention, you can’t even do taunts or dialogue lines on Deadliest Warrior other than the present taunt every character gets. What’s eve more frustrating is that you can even hear some extra lines in the Tutorial yet regular players can do none of this.

Of course, this is on Deadliest Warrior and not Medieval Warfare, which I assume is the main subject, if so, then really, it’s pretty much the same thing ;p Too much cut content, blatantly restricted areas, all out in the open! If they could like, snip a part of the map clean off and add some debris around, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad, but alas, it’s still in plain view.

Gosh I hate rambling ;~; And gosh darn do I hate blatantly cut content x.x I say blatant too much.