Valiant

• lol, go ahead :)
    You are probably american, no?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Now now guys let’s not act like PC elitists. Good luck to you and your clan!

• This post is deleted!

• Yeah, we have yet to actually battle another clan so it will be interesting when we do.

• When ever your ready for a test run ~[SDS]Crew~ will gladly help you guys out.

• This post is deleted!

• Today Valiant members manwhotokes, DonShawnGotti, CaptainChecknuts, and I have won our first battle against the Black Bat Tribe. These games were all very close and I give respects to all of my opponents who we fought tonight. The battle consisted of 3 Last Team Standing games with 4vs4 teams, the first to win 2 games won the battle. These are the scores on the scoreboard in order from first to last. - -. These games were so close and both teams were very competitive but had a lot of fun at the same time! I look forward to having another battle with them sometime.

The game took place roughly around 8:00 P.M. PST on 10/17/2015

I give respects to all other members of Valiant who could not participate due to team count limits. Everyone in Valiant will get a chance to compete in 1vs1 tournaments or go in to team battles.

• Way to go Valiant! Huzzah!

• @•frogmonkey64:

Today Valiant members manwhotokes, DonShawnGotti, CaptainChecknuts, and I have won our first battle against the Black Bat Tribe. These games were all very close and I give respects to all of my opponents who we fought tonight. The battle consisted of 3 Last Team Standing games with 4vs4 teams, the first to win 2 games won the battle. These are the scores on the scoreboard in order from first to last. - -. These games were so close and both teams were very competitive but had a lot of fun at the same time! I look forward to having another battle with them sometime.
    The game took place roughly around 8:00 P.M. PST on 10/17/2015

I give respects to all other members of Valiant who could not participate due to team count limits. Everyone in Valiant will get a chance to compete in 1vs1 tournaments or go in to team battles.

Those clan names…

• Dam was fun. Wish it was cross platform. Pc is the one.

• Great Battle. Close all the way. The Bats are ready for another challenge. Much respect to the Valiant fighters.

• @Manwhotokes:

Dam was fun. Wish it was cross platform. Pc is the one.

Wish all the gaystation 3 clans would just buy some shitbox 360s

Or someone could just buy me an expensive gaming pc

• Fuck that lol I play pc on a craptop with medium low settings and im fine XD

• Had some good times running on this game… That lag though ugh… Nice to see u guys are still at it. Whose number 1 maa nowadays.

• On XBOX EU. I would say me.

Don’t know any good MAA in US that i haven’t beaten.

• @Ohh_Snap_Shun:

Had some good times running on this game… That lag though ugh… Nice to see u guys are still at it. Whose number 1 maa nowadays.

Yeah dude the lag kills it sometimes but it’s due to the fact that there’s no matchmaking so everybody all over the place is crammed up wherever there’s a spot available. Don is the best active MAA I would say, that’s why I’m glad to be in Valiant with that guy.

• @•frogmonkey64:

Yeah dude the lag kills it sometimes but it’s due to the fact that there’s no matchmaking so everybody all over the place is crammed up wherever there’s a spot available. Don is the best active MAA I would say, that’s why I’m glad to be in Valiant with that guy.

Don is a good dude… Hopefully he displays some of that legendary ohh snap flying technique :eek-new: battles must be quiet these days without me murdering while spamming the laugh key. I’ll never forget your headshot on me from across that desert map. Highest level of epic :victorious: