Valiant

• @Zanovitch_69:

So frogmonkeying u gonna let me join up with valiant when this hits ps4 on the 1st

Of course you can join man! lol

• @I:

Hahahahahahahah thx bud made my day

Lol

ten characters

• @Zian:

Frog, would you be up for some duels or clan battles? I will most likely have the ps4 edition of chiv day one

Yes Valiant would definitely want to duel and battle you and/or your team. Sounds fun.

• Everybody who is not on the forums with Valiant will be removed from the clan. But because PS3 is still up and running and there are still people who haven’t switched, we will continue to be on PS3 as well, players and activity will vary as well differ from PS4 but we don’t want to exclude people who have fought by our side on the battlefield. Message me frogmonkey64 on PSN if you want to remain in Valiant, love cutting off virtual limbs, but can’t currently switch to PS4.

Also if you have switched to PS4 and you are in Valiant, yet have not let us know, please do so, so we can send you an invitation to our clan’s community page. We are waiting for the 1st to meet many new challengers and worthy opponents, as well as putting archer scum to rest!

If if you stand against us, we shall cut you down. We are Valiant!

• Lol last gen chivalry is going to die soooooo fast. I only know of 2 xbox clans that don’t plan on switching right away. Going to be a sad dark place on last gen.

• Eh, I’ll still be there for the foreseeable future, and I’m sure plenty of others will too. Clans make up a pretty small percentage of the game as a whole.

• @Firecracker999:

Lol last gen chivalry is going to die soooooo fast. I only know of 2 xbox clans that don’t plan on switching right away. Going to be a sad dark place on last gen.

I know man I agree I was thinking the same. Just don’t wana abaondon warriors who might still want to be in the team. After all we are still Valiant, although many will be cut due to not responding and can no longer say they are in Valiant.

• Let this thread goooooooooo guuuuuuys it’s a piece of unorganized shit ok.

• Lol No more posting please unless you wana see 2 Valiant threads I just would think only one is needed lol

• @conmon_the_archer:

Eh, I’ll still be there for the foreseeable future, and I’m sure plenty of others will too. Clans make up a pretty small percentage of the game as a whole.

I’m talking mainly about the competitive community. Level 4 casuals don’t count tbh

• @Firecracker999:

Lol last gen chivalry is going to die soooooo fast. I only know of 2 xbox clans that don’t plan on switching right away. Going to be a sad dark place on last gen.

Old chivalry vs new chivalry
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTX-rkWpwVg