Clan options

• Am curious about joining a clan. What are the options?

• What port?

• @VizualDeciple:

What port?

(He’s on Xbox)

• clears throat

If your EU join the Fire Guardians
    If your looking for a cool easy going clan join SDS
    If your a level 50+ try hard join ATOM (jk)
    If you want everyone to hate you join HOG
    If you want to win join Dark Alliance ;) puts on sunglasses

• Don’t join D.A, it is crumbling as we speak.

• @RetractedBoot:

Don’t join D.A, it is crumbling as we speak.

Hey, Jeromy Clarkson. Let him choose.

• Banned

@General:

clears throat

Lvl 50+ try hards lmao

• @General:

clears throat

If you want to join a school-like clan that isn’t toxic and learn from some of the best in the game, join the House of Blades for awhile. We can always help.

• If you’re looking to be part of a competitive closely knit crew join SDS.

• If you are looking for world domination join DA

• Lol I’ve seen hulk a lot in the FFA matches slicing up scrubs

• How do I go about checking out SDS?

• @Firecracker999:

Lol I’ve seen hulk a lot in the FFA matches slicing up scrubs

Aye. He’s gotten me even a couple of times. Fun guy to fight.

• At the end of the day, the facts are ATOM is #1 HoG is #2 SDS#3 House of Blades is non competitive sanctuary backed by the House of Grimm. Outside of these theres really nothing concrete.

ATOM is the most competitive and vicious of the clans they wear a gold crown as an emblem.
    To join you have to try out and very few make the cut.

House of Grimm is the largest and consists of mostly elite duelists you can spot them by their emblem its an Orange laughing demon with black eyes black strippes and a white mouth you can find them in packs usually dominating lobbies.
    To join you must have an exclusive invitation and pass a skills assessment by a Captain or Commander then pass a prospect grace period. Select few make it.

SDS is another competitive clan but its on its heels after losing all of its star players to ATOM and losing back to back wars to House of Grimm. They could still easily annihilate any rookie clan and are super organized but they dont have any powerhouse players that can train them. You can spot them by a balance emblem resembling a scale.
    To join - no clue I think they take anyone who is willing to learn how to work in a unit-

Any of these clans is a good choice but community opinion is -ATOM is a bunch of jerks with no honor who teabag and start forum drama- The Grimms are arrogant and crash lobbies completely destroying anyone they dont like in them (even ATOM lobbies) and use their huge roster of duelist players to bully people. - SDS is weak when compared to both HoG and ATOM but very honorable and respectful aside from its Co-leader- House of Blades is the most honorable and respected but still a baby and very weak when stacked against any of these. But its backed by House of Grimm so elite trainers are available to both duel and learn from.

in my opinion your best bet = House of Blades or SDS if you know youre tough, try ATOM if youre tough and like dueling and having lots of friends House of Grimm

• @RebornChief:

At the end of the day, the facts are ATOM is #1 HoG is #2 SDS#3 House of Blades is non competitive sanctuary backed by the House of Grimm. Outside of these theres really nothing concrete. ATOM is the most competitive and vicious of the clans they wear a crown as an emblem. House of Grimm is the largest and consists of mostly elite duelists you can spot them by their emblem its an Orange laughing demon with black eyes black strippes and a white mouth you can find them in packs usually dominating lobbies. SDS is another competitive clan but its on its heels after losing all of its star players to ATOM and losing back to back wars to House of Grimm. They could still easily annihilate any rookie clan and are super organized but they dont have any powerhouse players that can train them. Any of these clans is a good choice but community opinion is -ATOM is a bunch of jerks with no honor who teabag and start forum drama- The Grimms are arrogant and crash lobbies completely destroying anyone they dont like in them (even ATOM lobbies hosted by them) and use their huge roster of duelist players to bully people. - SDS is weak as hell compared to both HoG and ATOM but very honorable and respectful aside from its Co-leader- House of Blades is the most honorable and respected but still a baby and very weak.-

Would anybody care if I snuffed out Reborn with a pillow?

• You couldnt snuff anything out firefly, your clan sucks and you do too. Youre annoying and try to get others to fight your battles. Your weak clan couldnt win a single round against any of the top 3 clans.

• @RebornChief:

You couldnt snuff anything out firefly, your clan sucks and you do too. Youre annoying and try to get others to fight your battles. Your weak clan couldnt win a single round against any of the top 3 clans.

Wow, you take this way to seriously. At least I don’t need a false sense of self worth. You really are a joke.
    Do you want a hug?

• Leave me alone firefly I dont love you. Ima delete u off my friends if u keep bullying me on forums

• @RebornChief:

At the end of the day, the facts are ATOM is #1 HoG is #2 SDS#3 House of Blades is non competitive sanctuary backed by the House of Grimm. Outside of these theres really nothing concrete.

ATOM is the most competitive and vicious of the clans they wear a gold crown as an emblem.
    To join you have to try out and very few make the cut.

House of Grimm is the largest and consists of mostly elite duelists you can spot them by their emblem its an Orange laughing demon with black eyes black strippes and a white mouth you can find them in packs usually dominating lobbies.
    To join you must have an exclusive invitation and pass a skills assessment by a Captain or Commander then pass a prospect grace period. Select few make it.

SDS is another competitive clan but its on its heels after losing all of its star players to ATOM and losing back to back wars to House of Grimm. They could still easily annihilate any rookie clan and are super organized but they dont have any powerhouse players that can train them. You can spot them by a balance emblem resembling a scale.
    To join - no clue I think they take anyone who is willing to learn how to work in a unit-

Any of these clans is a good choice but community opinion is -ATOM is a bunch of jerks with no honor who teabag and start forum drama- The Grimms are arrogant and crash lobbies completely destroying anyone they dont like in them (even ATOM lobbies) and use their huge roster of duelist players to bully people. - SDS is weak when compared to both HoG and ATOM but very honorable and respectful aside from its Co-leader- House of Blades is the most honorable and respected but still a baby and very weak when stacked against any of these. But its backed by House of Grimm so elite trainers are available to both duel and learn from.

in my opinion your best bet = House of Blades or SDS if you know youre tough, try ATOM if youre tough and like dueling and having lots of friends House of Grimm

The real order is:
    1)Atom
    2)FG
    3)SDS or HOG

• @RetractedBoot:

The real order is:
    1)Atom
    2)FG
    3)SDS or HOG

Is that in order from who has the most inflated ego?
    You people are so desperate for recognition, that’s the real joke. SDS wins because they don’t trade honor for a false sense of self worth in a video game. While some of us go to school and have jobs. You’re here defending your fictional accomplishments. I’m not trying to be a jerk. I’m just giving you people a reality check. If you’re not role playing, you got some serious issues if you actually despise people in a virtual world. I’ve never been serious, that’s why I enjoy myself. So next time you’re about to start a fight with someone in a game. Really think about what you’re fighting for. lights cigar

Charisma +5