Loklear
    tatafnowbrahdo
    SEAN LEE 112
    Pennywize akaIT
    Conmon
    Situatedfire
    STASH 41
    Bunnygangster

If I missed a few or misspelled your name I apologize, I will edit this thread if needed.
    (I had to remember some in my head)
    Long live the blades

• If you would like to join House of blades PM venzan or CharonOfTheStyx
    House of blades is a school not a war clan, however Stygian Blades is for our competitive needs haha
    (Stygian Blades is House of Blades scrim clan)

• Banned

@Venzan:

If you would like to join House of blades PM venzan or CharonOfTheStyx
    House of blades is a school not a war clan, however Stygian Blades is for our competitive needs haha
    (Stygian Blades is House of Blades scrim clan)

ATOM would like to fight the Stygian blades team. Give me a date that works.

• I’ll talk it over with Charon and see if any date works
    ps: I hope that’s hen we do this that they’re is no drama because if their is I’m peacing the fuck out, as many Blades will agree “we don’t want no fuckin drama” let’s make this a peaceful scrim and let’s leave the drama out.
    I hope BOTH ATOM and BLADES will have a fun time fighting for glory
    :)
    LONG LIVE THE BLADES

• Venzan most of the clans don’t start drama unless it’s brought to them. The stuff that occurs with clans only happens 10% of the time. The rest is individual vs individual drama. You should be ok if your intentions are bright and clear :)

• Good haha

(need 10 characters)

• Can’t name one individual that I’ve had an issue with in this roll call this is a good clan. Charon , Conmon, and Moser are cool people. Stash is a good bladesman from what I’ve seen and Morgan is handy with a poleaxe.

Don’t get competitive you got a model honorable clan here. Hopefully SDS can have a friendly scrim with you guys too.

• I shall make the Blades known through peace XD not war

• DITTO!!! ~[SDS]Crew~

• STASH 41 is an unaffiliated trainer, not a full-fledged member. I might be able to get him to join fully, though. I also am looking for more European players too. I would love to have a European branch for the school section and the competitive scrimmages. That way we can have friendly scrimmages against Fire Guardians and other EU clans.

GG from earlier, Vizual. A formible foe indeed. An excellent representative of SDS!

• @I:

ATOM would like to fight the Stygian blades team. Give me a date that works.

How did you want to do the friendly scrimmage? 4v4? 5v5? LTS? Kendo? Lemme know

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

STASH 41 is an unaffiliated trainer, not a full-fledged member. I might be able to get him to join fully, though. I also am looking for more European players too. I would love to have a European branch for the school section and the competitive scrimmages. That way we can have friendly scrimmages against Fire Guardians and other EU clans.

GG from earlier, Vizual. A formible foe indeed. An excellent representative of SDS!

There are no other European clans.

• SDS have an EU branch and they do have enough members but they never fight :(

• @King:

There are no other European clans.

Well phooey. :(

• Banned

@Venzan:

I’ll talk it over with Charon and see if any date works
    ps: I hope that’s hen we do this that they’re is no drama because if their is I’m peacing the fuck out, as many Blades will agree “we don’t want no fuckin drama” let’s make this a peaceful scrim and let’s leave the drama out.
    I hope BOTH ATOM and BLADES will have a fun time fighting for glory
    :)
    LONG LIVE THE BLADES

What is the date going to be?

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

How did you want to do the friendly scrimmage? 4v4? 5v5? LTS? Kendo? Lemme know

5v5. we can play all the game modes if you wish, just give me a date.

• Nice one for giving zombo +1 to his ratio smart ones.

• Way to be optimistic XD

GL Blades

• It’s the fucking truth. May as well make your clan look better right?

• 9 wins from one clan though XD