I just beat every clan single handed

• If you want proof here’s proof.

• Yes he did!!!

• Do you need more proof that every clan on chivalry is booschitt compared to me and my enormous ass ego.
    ps: I’m better than you

• THE TRUTH!

• I am the leader of the free chivalry world follow me if you wish to be unblindfolded, you all have been brainwashed to think that SDS ATOM HOG and of the other big names are better than everyone, sign up with the House of Blades to be cleansed of this madness
    XD

• @Venzan:

I am the leader of the free chivalry world follow me if you wish to be unblindfolded, you all have been brainwashed to think that SDS ATOM HOG and of the other big names are better than everyone, sign up with the House of Blades to be cleansed of this madness
    XD

My friend, I like your Firefly impersonation. You would make a good sidekick ;)
    Join the Alliance.

• @Venzan:

I am the leader of the free chivalry world follow me if you wish to be unblindfolded, you all have been brainwashed to think that SDS ATOM HOG and of the other big names are better than everyone, sign up with the House of Blades to be cleansed of this madness
    XD

-in Southern Baptist preacher voice- Can I get an Amen, brother?!

• @General:

Join the Alliance.

na why should I join something that’s just going to fall down and break in due time, it doesn’t matter how many times you plead your case to EVERYONE that the dark alliance is the #1society, it doesn’t make it true. Now even if it was true I guess all society’s are fucked because if the best is what you have to offer than good luck to the rest.
    Join the Blades and make your fall quick and painless

Hope to see you in training
    ;)

• Zeig heil!

• @General:

Join the Alliance.

Took the words out of my mouth, sounds just like you XD

• @Venzan:

na why should I join something that’s just going to fall down and break in due time, it doesn’t matter how many times you plead your case to EVERYONE that the dark alliance is the #1society, it doesn’t make it true. Now even if it was true I guess all society’s are fucked because if the best is what you have to offer than good luck to the rest.

;)

At one point they were the best clan. Times have just changed

• @Venzan:

;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27meg0YfEU
    I’ll see you on the Jerry Springer show. laugh

• If you aint Talking HoG or ATOM it really aint that strong. ATOM has the strongest singular unit. HoG has the strongest and largest fighting force/roster and the second strongest singular unit.

• @RebornChief:

If you aint Talking HoG or ATOM it really aint that strong. ATOM has the strongest singular unit. HoG has the strongest and largest fighting force/roster and the second strongest singular unit.

My friend, to correct you. I have the largest clan in chivalry. Nearly 300 people… Well, probably 250 now. But don’t think for a second you’re bigger than the DA laugh.

• @General:

My friend, to correct you. I have the largest clan in chivalry. Nearly 300 people… Well, probably 250 now. But don’t think for a second you’re bigger than the DA laugh.

Shut up you League of Legends role play stuck up trapped in your own self conscious ******.

• @King:

Shut up you League of Legends role play stuck up trapped in your own self conscious ******.

Who, me? ;)

• @General:

Who, me? ;)

Yes you. Why do you think there is a quote aiming at your name?

• @General:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27meg0YfEU
    I’ll see you on the Jerry Springer show. laugh

Ha do you spend your entire life on youtube and chivalry forums, if you do sir you are a good productive member to society

• Well his now 600+ page thread is due to us indulging him. So I guess he is productive.

Gotta renew my profile so I’ll be off for a week at the most. I want a clan war with someone when I get back!

• @Venzan:

Ha do you spend your entire life on youtube and chivalry forums, if you do sir you are a good productive member to society

It’s about time I get some credit around here. Great minds are always misunderstood.
    http://media.makeameme.org/created/general-firefly-who.jpg
    (I love making these)