To Xbox players

• So who are Xbox’s best fighters in Chivalry?

• Pfff, me of course ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXTFdDrd7pA

patiently waits for everyone to defend their ego

• Banned

Well this is a repeat thread but I will say it again, without question the best 1v1 fighters are:
    i end zombies, HER0 emperor, homura x akemi, nacho samurai, AZ merk

No particular order it is too complex at this point… most of these player have all beaten each other one time or another. Its pretty much fact that these guys are the biggest threats.

Shout out to “hide yo o kidz” and “addybear22” they have managed to beat some of the players i mentioned up top, just not constantly enough.

• @I:

Well this is a repeat thread but I will say it again, without question the best 1v1 fighters are:
    i end zombies, HER0 emperor, homura x akime, nacho samurai, AZ merk

No particular order it is too complex at this point… most of these player have all beaten each other one time or another. Its pretty much fact that these guys are the biggest threats.

Shout out to “hide yo o kidz” and “addybear22” they have managed to beat some of the players i mentioned up top, just not constantly enough.

Not Kalliot? That’s harsh.

• Depends really. God of Mischief, Hero Emperor, Homura Akemi, and I end Zombies are some of the best IMO. Some of the older players are good but are kinda washed up by today’s standards, like myself.

• hmm… I think my rep is too low. I must fight some of the ‘top’ players.

• You’re good but those guys are a different breed.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Depends really. God of Mischief, Hero Emperor, Homura Akemi, and I end Zombies are some of the best IMO.

god of mischief a few months ago was good… but since then I beat him 7-2 and 7-3 back to back. Homura beat him 7-4 and nacho beat him 7-4. I mean fuck even dylan and reborn beat him recently.

• Banned

@RetractedBoot:

hmm… I think my rep is too low. I must fight some of the ‘top’ players.

been there done that. 16-5 I beat you last time we fought.

• Oh rly… we will see about that.
    Homura his host: 7-5 to him(He didn’t come on mine)
    H3R0 his host: 7-4 to him (He didn’t come on mine)
    Plz bare in mind this is their host…

• Dylan isn’t terrible he lost to that douche herjan by one kill. i consider dylan my rival skill wise.

• Herjan is gud imo.

• Banned

@General:

Not Kalliot? That’s harsh.

Listen, back in his day as #1 kalliot was #1 in duels for sure, but times have changed, IMO lvl 52 kalliot set the standard for the skill cap on this game. i don’t feel even i have surpassed that yet.

lvl 52 kalliot is the best player all time no doubt.

• Banned

@RetractedBoot:

Oh rly… we will see about that.
    Homura his host: 7-5 to him(He didn’t come on mine)
    H3R0 his host: 7-4 to him (He didn’t come on mine)
    Plz bare in mind this is their host…

well i did… and i beat you 7-3…

• I said that it was a bad time to fight but you said “I’m gonna be lonely and bored 2night :( plz come on boot”
    You weren’t lonely because you were in a party with about 5 people.

• Funny idk if you guys know Williamdagreat but he was my mentor when I was a level 30. I recently wrecked him in a tdm on his own host thanks to a couple of good gambles and since then he’s hated me XD I can’t say I’m so washed up lol.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Dylan isn’t terrible he lost to that douche herjan by one kill. i consider dylan my rival skill wise.

I use to feel the same way about HERO until I blew him out 7-1 on his host.
    i think the 2 closest in terms of skill to me now are
    homura and nacho.

• Hero seemed overconfident of his skill. He must have been so salty with a kill gap that wide XD

• Nearly forgot about AZ. 7-1ed me in a duel and had the nerve to say “you fought well”…BS

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

Nearly forgot about AZ. 7-1ed me in a duel and had the nerve to say “you fought well”…BS

ya had to mention merk, he claimed “the only player in atom he couldn’t beat was I end zombies” I was determined to prove him wrong… so I asked him to fight my guys in front of me… needless to say I was shocked to see him beat nacho 7-4. And hide 7-6. he defiantly earned my respect after those fights. (especially because i cut him the first time he tried out for atom)

I was really quick to accept him the second time, After I heard he spilt from SDS.