To Xbox players

• It was the same deal with Addy. AZ felt the leadership wasn’t utilizing everyone’s ideas for future clan wins. The biggest L SDS took was not losing to ATOM but losing our key members.

• @VizualDeciple:

Dylan isn’t terrible he lost to that douche herjan by one kill. i consider dylan my rival skill wise.

Ran into him yesterday in a dueling ffa lobby with tons of newbs. he killed me once I started learning his patterns and tendancies, I kill him 2-3 times in a row and he stops bowing to me. So I vote to kick him and no one votes, he votes to kick me and I get kicked…… what a prick

• Herjan? I dueled him and when I said GG he said GG to you being terrible. Beat me on his swamp connection. You shoulda wait till he tried to kick you first. People take the side of the counter kicker.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

It was the same deal with Addy. AZ felt the leadership wasn’t utilizing everyone’s ideas for future clan wins. The biggest L SDS took was not losing to ATOM but losing our key members.

ya those guys want to win games, they knew they could do that with us.

• @I:

ya those guys want to win games, they knew they could do that with us.

Haha. Nice one!

• No disrespect to Addy, AZ, or homura I’d rather lead a clan to victory than sell out. I’m just being honest here. However they are ATOM material.

• I killed addy in a private game and he rq tbh. Addy is a good Team player though, better in team then duel.

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

No disrespect to Addy, AZ, or homura I’d rather lead a clan to victory than sell out. I’m just being honest here. However they are ATOM material.

you guys kicked out homura yourself. He always played more with us anyway… as for addy and AZ…They split with SDS already when they joined.

• Banned

@King:

I killed addy in a private game and he rq tbh. Addy is a good Team player though, better in team then duel.

i agree he is a monster with ATOM players to support him in team matches. however he can really hold his own in duel too…

• @Firecracker999:

Ran into him yesterday in a dueling ffa lobby with tons of newbs. he killed me once I started learning his patterns and tendancies, I kill him 2-3 times in a row and he stops bowing to me. So I vote to kick him and no one votes, he votes to kick me and I get kicked…… what a prick

I played with Dylan today. Randomly tried to kick me with me on his team. Then killed me from behind. He’s toxic.

• Homura did not get kicked from the clan. He left directly after we won a ClanWar on his own.

• That being the reason SDS is better off without them. We are not just all about winning Wars. We are much much more then that. We may have lost alot of strength when they left. But things have been going much smoother and we are much more of a unit now then we ever were in the past. We are all on the same page fighting for the same goals.

• @I:

Well this is a repeat thread but I will say it again, without question the best 1v1 fighters are:
    i end zombies, HER0 emperor, homura x akemi, nacho samurai, AZ merk

No particular order it is too complex at this point… most of these player have all beaten each other one time or another. Its pretty much fact that these guys are the biggest threats.

Shout out to “hide yo o kidz” and “addybear22” they have managed to beat some of the players i mentioned up top, just not constantly enough.

I need to play against more ATOM members besides CoperateOak. Send me friend requests, ATOM and I will fight yall more.

• When I’m going 40-4 in a tdm game but a group of ATOM kids come and join the opposite team. laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzHrWQgr2PE
    (If you can’t mock yourself, you’re not truly happy)

• @General:

When I’m going 40-4 in a tdm game but a group of ATOM kids come and join the opposite team. laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzHrWQgr2PE
    (If you can’t mock yourself, you’re not truly happy)

I need to stop clicking your link thinking that there will be a chivalry video of you killing people.

• @Mr.Dragon:

I need to stop clicking your link thinking that there will be a chivalry video of you killing people.

My friend, hell will freeze over before you see me in a youtube video laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVWdqC6jzJQ
    (My reaction if someone ever recorded me)

• I saw that you posted a while ago a link to a movie “The Patriot”, is it a good movie? I’m thinking about watching it.

• @Mr.Dragon:

I saw that you posted a while ago a link to a movie “The Patriot”, is it a good movie? I’m thinking about watching it.

It’s a really good war movie. But it’s nearly 3 hours long.

• @Mr.Dragon:

I saw that you posted a while ago a link to a movie “The Patriot”, is it a good movie? I’m thinking about watching it.

One of my favorites of all time.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

That being the reason SDS is better off without them. We are not just all about winning Wars. We are much much more then that. We may have lost alot of strength when they left. But things have been going much smoother and we are much more of a unit now then we ever were in the past. We are all on the same page fighting for the same goals.

A bunch of you guys seem rather relaxed for the most part, being honorable fighters. That’s a good thing.