To Xbox players

• @General:

When I’m going 40-4 in a tdm game but a group of ATOM kids come and join the opposite team. laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzHrWQgr2PE
    (If you can’t mock yourself, you’re not truly happy)

I need to stop clicking your link thinking that there will be a chivalry video of you killing people.

• @Mr.Dragon:

I need to stop clicking your link thinking that there will be a chivalry video of you killing people.

My friend, hell will freeze over before you see me in a youtube video laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVWdqC6jzJQ
    (My reaction if someone ever recorded me)

• I saw that you posted a while ago a link to a movie “The Patriot”, is it a good movie? I’m thinking about watching it.

• @Mr.Dragon:

I saw that you posted a while ago a link to a movie “The Patriot”, is it a good movie? I’m thinking about watching it.

It’s a really good war movie. But it’s nearly 3 hours long.

• @Mr.Dragon:

I saw that you posted a while ago a link to a movie “The Patriot”, is it a good movie? I’m thinking about watching it.

One of my favorites of all time.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

That being the reason SDS is better off without them. We are not just all about winning Wars. We are much much more then that. We may have lost alot of strength when they left. But things have been going much smoother and we are much more of a unit now then we ever were in the past. We are all on the same page fighting for the same goals.

A bunch of you guys seem rather relaxed for the most part, being honorable fighters. That’s a good thing.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

A bunch of you guys seem rather relaxed for the most part, being honorable fighters. That’s a good thing.

Ya i will admit that. SDS is a really chill group of guys with very little drama. I can’t say the same on my end… Housing all of the best fighters under the same roof causes a lot of tension and conflict… Its hard for my players egos and competitive natures not to flair up even during training… They all want to prove to me that they are the best member. Its always a little salty during atom clan training but that drive to be the best is what makes us all so deadly 1v1 and in war. It would be nice to have really chill training all the time… But i guess you can’t have the best of both worlds.

• @I:

Ya i will admit that. SDS is a really chill group of guys with very little drama. I can’t say the same on my end… Housing all of the best fighters under the same roof causes a lot of tension and conflict… Its hard for my players egos and competitive natures not to flair up even during training… They all want to prove to me that they are the best member. Its always a little salty during atom clan training but that drive to be the best is what makes us all so deadly 1v1 and in war. It would be nice to have really chill training all the time… But i guess you can’t have the best of both worlds.

Hey, if you guys want, invite me to some of your training sessions. I wanna see if I can get some pointers from you guys.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Hey, if you guys want, invite me to some of your training sessions. I wanna see if I can get some pointers from you guys.

Yeah, me too.
    I’ll just spectate ;)

• @General:

Yeah, me too.
    I’ll just spectate ;)

Same here.I’m no longer Hulks. I’m sweetpup

• I was wondering who the hell was SweetPup. XD I’ll add ya later tonight.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

What to burst your bubble m8 and I’m very sure they won’t let u in seeing as though u guys are like brothers to HOG.

• @I:

And that’s something iv always admired about your leadership. You manage to keep such order in a house of chaos. #Hattipped

• @Firecracker999:

What to burst your bubble m8 and I’m very sure they won’t let u in seeing as though u guys are like brothers to HOG.

Though the HoG is allied with us, I don’t consider myself part of a splinter group of HoG This may have former HoG members, but I never will be a HoG out of choice. Rather be a HoBGoblin or the Stygian Blade/Stygian Corps founder. I consider all other clans allies to various degrees unless specified. Venzan I have no clue on where he stands with other clans.

• Banned

I’m sorry to bust all your bubbles guys… But you must be a part of atom in order to see any of the things I teach my players in training. You see I have a very particular set of skills, very particular drags, combos and fients.
    ( this applies mostly to the knight class, some moves i use are universal)

I don’t give people a chance to see most of these tatics unless you are my teammate, or fighting against me in a serious duel or clan war.

but not to worry there are plenty of players that are on a skill level high enough to read my movements and teach themselves an adaptation of my fighting style. You will notice some players doing similar things to what I do already with out me directly teaching them. (Of course nothing beats the original) Monkey see monkey do.

Your best bet is to organize a clan war against us if you want a chance to learn, it will be the hard way of course.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Though the HoG is allied with us, I don’t consider myself part of a splinter group of HoG This may have former HoG members, but I never will be a HoG out of choice. Rather be a HoBGoblin or the Stygian Blade/Stygian Corps founder. I consider all other clans allies to various degrees unless specified. Venzan I have no clue on where he stands with other clans.

You guys are alright in my book. HOG isn’t much of a problem but they still talk trash from time to time.

• LOL went over to the PC side and they’re treating invisible swings like its black magic over there XD

• @VizualDeciple:

LOL went over to the PC side and they’re treating invisible swings like its black magic over there XD

#consolepeasantmasterrace?

• @VizualDeciple:

LOL went over to the PC side and they’re treating invisible swings like its black magic over there XD

XD Like some hoodoo stuff.

• They’re are really good PC players and xbox players no one can determine the best, UNLESS your ego is so massive you reply to this comment saying “I ______ am the best chivalry player” XD