House of Blades and Atom

• Hi I appologize to Atom but mostly House of Blades for our miscalculated “clan war”
    i need to get Zombies and Charon to reply suggesting a good date for all of us that we can all work with

Long live the Blades

• Twas a fiasco tonight. Really bad. 1) We need to organize the hell out of this better. As House of Blades, I bring shame upon our House for playing shittily as though I just joined yesterday. This is not befitting my level of 37. 2) I feel as though I let ATOM Clan down for not giving them any sort of challenge and having our guys not be around when we needed them. 3). I need to get my mind focused for scrims more if I choose to continue to be the Co-Founder of this Clan/School.

That all being said, I can do tomorrow night, and next weekend.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Twas a fiasco tonight. Really bad. 1) We need to organize the hell out of this better. As House of Blades, I bring shame upon our House for playing shittily as though I just joined yesterday. This is not befitting my level of 37. 2) I feel as though I let ATOM Clan down for not giving them any sort of challenge and having our guys not be around when we needed them. 3). I need to get my mind focused for scrims more if I choose to continue to be the Co-Founder of this Clan/School.

That all being said, I can do tomorrow night, and next weekend.

down to war SDS tomorrow night?

• If ATOM doesn’t want to, sure.

• Banned

We have already agreed for a war Friday (tonight) at 9pm EST. 5v5. But I have to say it’s very disappointing that it was so disorganized. All my players and 2 back ups were ready 2 hours in advance it took me 10 mins on Tuesday to contact all my players and get a reply, I don’t see how competitive clan leaders should have any issues getting THEIR clan members to be ready. Especially with over 48 hours to plan. I hope there is not a repeat of last night. I look forward to these wars, my clan memebers do aswell, all I ask is that you uphold your agreements in the future.

• @I:

We have already agreed for a war Friday (tonight) at 9pm EST. 5v5. But I have to say it’s very disappointing that it was so disorganized. All my players and 2 back ups were ready 2 hours in advance it took me 10 mins on Tuesday to contact all my players and get a reply, I don’t see how competitive clan leaders should have any issues getting THEIR clan members to be ready. Especially with over 48 hours to plan. I hope there is not a repeat of last night. I look forward to these wars, my clan memebers do aswell, all I ask is that you uphold your agreements in the future.

I concur. Last night was embarassing for House of Blades. I got Venzan, myself, Proslayer, Morganxcult, King of Misfits, Loklear, DementedJGjr, DemonicHunter, and a few others that can get online tonight. I should be on around 7ish Central Time tonight to warm up. We can do what we were planning to do yesterday. If worse comes to worse and last night happens again, I got a few more mercs who can join.

• We all need to agree on a clan night I just got a message saying our clan won’t be on tommorow night (some of them)

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

I concur. Last night was embarassing for House of Blades. I got Venzan, myself, Proslayer, Morganxcult, King of Misfits, Loklear, DementedJGjr, DemonicHunter, and a few others that can get online tonight. I should be on around 7ish Central Time tonight to warm up. We can do what we were planning to do yesterday. If worse comes to worse and last night happens again, I got a few more mercs who can join.

Isn’t King of Misfits HOG?

• I think KoM hopped over to us. Right, Venzan?

Who is not going to be on, Venzan? And clean your message box on the forums out. I can’t communicate with you via PM cos your inbox is frigging full. If all else fails, we can get a merc or two to fill a slot, Venzan. You got me wanting this friendly scrim war thing with ATOM yesterday and tonight. I want to do this tonight. I gotta do this thing tonight or else it’ll be a week past due. Also Zombies is calling us out on our disorganization and this is not satisfactory to me and my Stygian Blades. We need to get our act together and get some subs for those who can’t do this tonight. House of Blades shouldn’t be mocked like this. Tbh, its bugging me still from last night the fiasco that went down.

• Same we will figure it out I’m trying to see if I can do it tonight for now just try and get our members training I’m gonna be working on some other stuff if anything We will do it Sunday but we will figure it out I’ll be on chivalry in an hour or 2 to train

• @NewAgeKnight86:

Isn’t King of Misfits HOG?

he was he left to fight with us

• Banned

Straight up… You guys said Friday. It going to be Friday. I made my guys get ready twice now. There will be no war Sunday. Plz uphold your word. Friday at 9pm est. thats what you told me right before you bailed on me last night. That’s what is going be.

• Nah man you see if my guys can’t make it then there is no clan war being held like I said we will all agree on a dat and btw man stop being so pushy please it’s not a good trait

• Sometime we all can’t be playing chiv and that’s it but just post a recommended Time and we will all agree on
    hopefully soon

• @I:

Straight up… You guys said Friday. It going to be Friday. I made my guys get ready twice now. There will be no war Sunday. Plz uphold your word. Friday at 9pm est. thats what you told me right before you bailed on me last night. That’s what is going be.

If Venzan and others do end up bailing on this, Zombies, I will run the Stygian Blades, even if I have to go against you and your entire team. I will not back down.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

I will run the Stygian Blades, even if I have to go against you and your entire team. I will not back down.

Look at his fearless leadership guys, i wana b u
    Ily

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

If Venzan and others do end up bailing on this, Zombies, I will run the Stygian Blades, even if I have to go against you and your entire team. I will not back down.

Much respect.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

I respect this. The man took over his clan while his leader ran to hide like a coward (for the second time). He convinced the other players in venzan’s ranks to stand and fight with him as well. Win or lose these are the traits of a leader. He upheld his word and gave me the match that was promised even after there own leader abandoned.
    im happy to see you took over. You are better suited for the position. Thx for the war it was fun.

• haha you really are a dick for no reason whatever zombies start shit with everyone you meet
    I hope the admin bans your account so you will stop being such a big (not litterally) dick
    whatever man enjoy finding someone else to start shit with because im not feeding you

• Banned

@Venzan:

haha you really are a dick for no reason whatever zombies start shit with everyone you meet
    I hope the admin bans your account so you will stop being such a big (not litterally) dick
    whatever man enjoy finding someone else to start shit with because im not feeding you

I ain’t even mad. Just speaking facts. I really don’t even care about people like you man. Run and hide IDC. I posted my last comment not to attack you, but to respect Charon.