Stygian Blades Unite!

• As of the Clan War with ATOM with Stygian Blades, Stygian Blades is no longer affiliated with “House of Blades!” My boys are too hungry for war to be put back into the stables. We crave the blood of our foes on our blades, to bath in the glory of battle! So if you’re a member of the Stygian Corps originally or a new Stygian Blades member from House of Blades, you’re in the renewed Stygian Blades clan! Unless you wish to stay a House of Blades member. That is fine. I will not get mad if you want to stay. I just respect that my main Stygian soldiers want to battle and not constantly be delayed.

This is NOT a betrayal to Venzan and House of Blades! I respect Venzan and the House of Blades, but when you got dogs of war wanting to go take the fight to the enemy, you just can’t have them sit down, son. (See what I did there?) You got to unleash the fury! This is why I respect ATOM’s organizational skills. That was a fun fight despite all the lag. (We should fight again sometime soon, ATOM, when we become stronger). My hat’s off to Venzan for doing House of Blades. This clan school is a great idea! I also hope that you get your personal life stuff going good, Venzan. IRL sucks sometime. I still consider Venzan a friend and fellow leader.

Stygian Blades is looking for more members! If you value the honorable side to Chivalry, want to start playing competitively or continue doing so, hang out with some fun weird people, and want a (mostly) drama-free clan to join, join us at the Stygian Blades clan! We want you to fight with us! Contact either CharonOfTheStyx or Morganxcult on Xbox Live for more information.

Stygian Blades For Honor and Glory!

• this was my goal and I have reached it.
    the point of House of Blades is for stuff like this to happen
    (Hopefully not frequently haha)
    I am proud to say stygian blades were in HoB

• and to you zombies as I know you will read this eventually

It was nice to test your personality and who you are, and I hope to train with you one day

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

As of the Clan War with ATOM with Stygian Blades, Stygian Blades is no longer affiliated with “House of Blades!” My boys are too hungry for war to be put back into the stables. We crave the blood of our foes on our blades, to bath in the glory of battle! So if you’re a member of the Stygian Corps originally or a new Stygian Blades member from House of Blades, you’re in the renewed Stygian Blades clan! Unless you wish to stay a House of Blades member. That is fine. I will not get mad if you want to stay. I just respect that my main Stygian soldiers want to battle and not constantly be delayed.

This is NOT a betrayal to Venzan and House of Blades! I respect Venzan and the House of Blades, but when you got dogs of war wanting to go take the fight to the enemy, you just can’t have them sit down, son. (See what I did there?) You got to unleash the fury! This is why I respect ATOM’s organizational skills. That was a fun fight despite all the lag. (We should fight again sometime soon, ATOM, when we become stronger). My hat’s off to Venzan for doing House of Blades. This clan school is a great idea! I also hope that you get your personal life stuff going good, Venzan. IRL sucks sometime. I still consider Venzan a friend and fellow leader.

Stygian Blades is looking for more members! If you value the honorable side to Chivalry, want to start playing competitively or continue doing so, hang out with some fun weird people, and want a (mostly) drama-free clan to join, join us at the Stygian Blades clan! We want you to fight with us! Contact either CharonOfTheStyx or Morganxcult on Xbox Live for more information.

Stygian Blades For Honor and Glory!

Hey man when you have your camp ready SDS will always be ready for battle. I wish only good luck to the community you are creating. #TrueHonorKnights

• Hope u guys do good against the clan I reccommended for you guys to fight. Also, please tell them to use the forums…… that’s where all the D1 clans are at

• @NewAgeKnight86:

Hey man when you have your camp ready SDS will always be ready for battle. I wish only good luck to the community you are creating. #TrueHonorKnights

Thank you very much, NewAgeKnight86! We will regrow our ranks, train some of our lower ranks, get the dogs and pups who want to fight, and bring honor and glory to both clans via scrims and full out Clan Wars. #TrueHonorKnightsForever! #ForHonorAndGlory!

• @Firecracker999:

Hope u guys do good against the clan I reccommended for you guys to fight. Also, please tell them to use the forums…… that’s where all the D1 clans are at

I think we both will have fun with this clan war with them. They seem like nice fellows. Will give many of my lowrr ranks sone easier meat to kill and feast upon than ATOM.

• @Venzan:

this was my goal and I have reached it.
    the point of House of Blades is for stuff like this to happen
    (Hopefully not frequently haha)
    I am proud to say stygian blades were in HoB

Good. We are proud to have come from House of Blades.

• Finally signed up for the forum

• @TheProSlayer7:

Finally signed up for the forum

Welcome aboard. And do not get discouraged from the salt.

• Salt doesn’t bother me I’m like a shark I thrive in it lol

• Lol Then good.

• What’s a Stygian

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• :,((((((((((;((((((((((((

• Vanish vile demon