Free weekend blood pressure

• Hello,
    I recently started playing this again a little bit because of a temporary return to having free time and actually missing it a bit. I was really enjoying it again now I’m not taking it remotely seriously, but trying to play during the free weekend is a NIGHTMARE! I’m sure it didn’t used to be this bad…I remember it being quite fun getting double my usual score, and helping out the noobs etc. This time is was awful. Every life I got totally ganked by my own team; every enemy I engaged I had about 2 seconds to kill before the inevitable friendly vanguard charges into my back followed by the knights swinging through me leaving me virtually dead every single time.

I don’t really have any point to this post other than to vent, because last night was probably the most frustrating gaming session I’ve had in living memory, but maybe they should run some 30lvl+ servers during these times so regular players can play under normal conditions if they want?

• I agree on the rank 30+ servers during free weekend, it’s really annoying with all the lmb spam.

• I think its quite funny tbh, sigh if you even get a smudge of red blood on your Armour then your suddenly butchered by
    a group of new players, no mercy at all. Its like being a slab of meat hurled into a room of starving animals.

• I got TK’d more by the vets on the weekend.

anyway, was a good weekend for me:

• brags Could have taken it even further but the king died with 9mins left.

• I was a part of the free weekend but liked this port so much I’ve decided to become a permanent resident. Sup y’all! Look for Bladesman Viz on the battlefield.

• I gain no satisfaction from killing a noob, I do however gain it by slaughtering a horde of them.

• Those stacked screenshots prove my point, the scorelines are bad enough but look at those high fovs.
    You gamers today have no talent or skill relying on such crutches. Let alone what your doing in combat
    to win. For every 1 like you 5 normal players quit eventually for the bs, Who can blame them ? I don’t
    TB is blind imp.

• @loin:

Those stacked screenshots prove my point, the scorelines are bad enough but look at those high fovs.
    You gamers today have no talent or skill relying on such crutches. Let alone what your doing in combat
    to win. For every 1 like you 5 normal players quit eventually for the bs, Who can blame them ? I don’t
    TB is blind imp.

stop being a baby and adjust your FOV. tbh

• The only tots are you fov junkies tbh. Most games of competitive quality lock fov’s down. I’ve got tougher fairy cakes
    here be my side then you fov junkies and 3rd person plebs in games today. I have an old video somewhere of a
    flag cap by me, being chased by 3 enemies in a crucial ctf match, with live commentary plus 3k watchers on live tv.
    Well it was called live tv back in the day when 1000’s of gamers could join a game but head to a large spectator system
    off course they could only speak to each other and not effect the match in play. Fov 90 btw, famous clans going at it.

Standards today tsk tsk hehe
    ps I might add I finished that run off with a live side rocket spin jump of a wall which catapulted me through
    a long passage, very hard to do when in a live ctf match being chased with so many watchers plus
    commentary. It was the talk of that evening by many clans my r/j

• stop playing bots and fight some humies eh.

• @loin:

The only tots are you fov junkies tbh. Most games of competitive quality lock fov’s down. I’ve got tougher fairy cakes
    here be my side then you fov junkies and 3rd person plebs in games today. I have an old video somewhere of a
    flag cap by me, being chased by 3 enemies in a crucial ctf match, with live commentary plus 3k watchers on live tv.
    Well it was called live tv back in the day when 1000’s of gamers could join a game but head to a large spectator system
    off course they could only speak to each other and not effect the match in play. Fov 90 btw, famous clans going at it.

Standards today tsk tsk hehe
    ps I might add I finished that run off with a live side rocket spin jump of a wall which catapulted me through
    a long passage, very hard to do when in a live ctf match being chased with so many watchers plus
    commentary. It was the talk of that evening by many clans my r/j

Live side rocket spin typical no skill plebbypeonpeasant using spin to win tactics and then bragging about it like a squidly plain burger with extra cheese. Pathetic tbh

• What a troll you are I note your trolling the steam hub forums in the last weeks also. I’m surprised Ret has you in his group
    of fine gamers that training group on steam were a crass pleb like you doesn’t fit in. Nb the game I mentioned was were
    infact Rocket launchers being skillfully used in ctf is admired.

• @LongSun:

stop playing bots and fight some humies eh.

As if your any good even. Why just tonight despite only playing 5 games in 150 hours , months away I posted yet another
    screenshot of me dominating a T/O game. Fov 90, you know normal fov, no combat tricks or gimmicky toon exploits either.

• I don’t troll. Also retsnom invited me into that group cause he’s trying to teach people and who better then i? why don’t u show up and I’ll teach u a thing or two. Tbh.

• RAWRRAWRRAWR FOV RAWRRAWRRAWR show you a thing or two RAWRRAWRRAWR Hours=Skill RAWRRAWRRAWR BOTS RAWRRAWRRAWR I HATE NEW PLAYERS RAWRRAWRRAWR FUCK FEINTS RAWRRAWRRAWR YOUR STYLE SUCKS RAWRRAWRRAWR

standing ovation way to set the bar high guys!!! wooohoo!

Seriously, I think the saying “Its just a game” would fit perfectly in this situation. FOV and perspective don’t mean shit besides what you can see and as long as you can get kills it doesn’t matter how you fight. Hours doesn’t exactly translate to skill cause you could be doing the same thing for 150 hours and experience no improvement.

Also, we are playing one of the coolest games of all time (and the most refined version out of the three I should add). You guys are finding things to get salty over. Get along, and don’t hate on the new players. They are helping build this game up too. Where does the rest of TB’s money come from if not from us buying DLC crap? The TB coffers lies in the hands of the peasantry’s coin purse my friends–even on free weekends, where they can get a feel for the game and see how great it is.

Go. Eat, sleep, go get fresh air, play in your backyard, paint something, and meditate on these words.

• Of all the veterans you know I advocate a warm fuzzy welcome to the new squids. Also I don’t simply jump on servers
    to get at them on free weekends or otherwise. Why I am the one that invented use of the word elitist on this site to
    describe clan players bullying on pub servers, esp in teams with team speak stacking games of T/O or ffa. Why at one
    time they were even going to spec to regroup while they rejoined the better side gradually puting all of them once
    again on the stronger stacked sides. As for poster 15 we are simply poking fun at each other tbh

• @Padan:

I don’t troll. Also retsnom invited me into that group cause he’s trying to teach people and who better then i? why don’t u show up and I’ll teach u a thing or two. Tbh.

I note you say who better then I in your cheeseburger line. Nobody knows who you are at all, some
    american most likely who turns up weeks ago on the steam hub playing devils advocate
    on posts on steam, with an undercurrent of stench of arrogant as if your the best thing
    since sliced cheeseburgers. As we are on opposite sides of the globe homer simpleton
    I don’t need to meet you or need to put you down in the battlefields ta.

• I find it more annoying that the higher ranked players tend to stack on one team, making the game an unfunny steamroll and then think they are good for getting a 50-6 score at the end as a spamguard. As annoying as the new players might be, they still might buy the game and populate it more but only if they have a somewhat decent time. Getting stomped by a team with a majority of 40+ ranked players, only having one or two on your own, is not fun for anyone. Just looking at the few screenshots already posted in this thread shows this.

I always join what would be the weakest team rank wise to try and even it out, wish others would do the same but unfortunately most are too worried about their K/D to do such a gesture.

• @Vinnco:

I find it more annoying that the higher ranked players tend to stack on one team, making the game an unfunny steamroll and then think they are good for getting a 50-6 score at the end as a spamguard.

Blasphemy! My zwei swings are timed and well executed!

Jk I know what you mean, you’d think high levels would wanna feel good carrying a weak ass team instead of winning. That’s what I’d want anyways.