Remove crosshair.

• I tried both with crosshair and without corosshair and i saw that i hit much better targets with bow and crossbow because in this game you must anticipate the target, with spear is harder to hit with no crosshair because i don’t have the top of the spear near middle of the screen so i suggest that you should remove crosshair and change the position of the top of the spear when you use left click.

• I just played several matches with bow and my rate of hitting target was much better with no crosshair ,i was amazed how good i shot with no crosshair, the only problem is with the javelin… but i have a suggestion to use left hand in front and target with the help of the top of the hand fingers… like in AoC javelineer and knight throwing axes.

I love to reply to my posts :))

• So like in AoC?

• i was looking for a way to disable the crosshair(the little dot) on melee weapons,it just hangs there in the middle of my screen bothering my without any real use.

• Yeah, first thing I do when entering the game is hit U. Crosshair for melee classes is completely pointless.

Please give us the option to switch it off by default.

• Hello i have a problem as soon as I start the game, and I go to the list of servers I connect to a server’s load and then they tell me connection lost how can you help me?
    think you good bye !!

• @Siegbert:

Yeah, first thing I do when entering the game is hit U. Crosshair for melee classes is completely pointless.

Please give us the option to switch it off by default.

I too would like to see that option.

• Hello i have a problem as soon as soon as I start the game, and I go to the list of servers I connect to a server’s load and then they tell me connection lost how can you help me?

• @Centaure:

Hello i have a problem as soon as soon as I start the game, and I go to the list of servers I connect to a server’s load and then they tell me connection lost how can you help me?

start your own topic ^^

• There was a steam problem now all servers works fine.