Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Patch 5 BETA

• Yeah it would have to be multi warrior TO. Possible class limits on all classes.

Then again there actually isn’t any official australia deadloest warrior servers anyway lol. Last I checked I hosted 100% of australian DW servers.

• @lemonater47:

2 years ago almost exactly.

Also rather strange as to why they would call their first patch Patch 5.

The other four are probably so negligible they didn’t bother announcing them here.

• oh my god, thank you torn banner!
    please consider looking into this bug aswell (if you haven’t already), I would love to see the capture the banner gamemode working again as it’s actually really fun!
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/23351-DW-Plant-the-Banner-not-working-as-intended

This is a video of me recreating the bug. You don’t have to watch the entire thing, I just show that the bug occours on more maps than just the first one. It probably occours on all maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUPbvP_OHz4

EDIT: ^it doesn’t spawn in any of the other banner spawn locations either btw (when it gets bugged).

• JUPITER’S ANUS

• Best news so far. I am so-so happy.

• How to download this shit?

• @Cursed:

How to download this shit?

How to steam?

Chivalry Patch testing is what you want. This is a patch you want to test.

• it’s Patch testing for chivalry. under P in your library.

• Had to change it from Chivalry beta to patch testing for chivalry as people thought it was the real game and were shocked to find only 1 or no servers for the game. Doesn’t matter how obvious they make their title as people still think patch testing is the real game lol.

• Ill try it out. This patch will bring a lot more people to DW now. Sadly, no objective based maps…will get boring eventually.

• @ashvins:

Sadly, no objective based maps…will get boring eventually.

Well, plant the banner is pretty much an objective based gamemode. It doesn’t have as much content as team objective but it’s an objective based gamemode nontheless. Requires some teamwork. Fingers crossed it gets fixed.

• Holy fuck torn banner this is amazing guys! DW has big potential imo, its already a fun game tbh but it was quite frustrating without cftp. I’m gonna play it asap, thanks guys

• Finally you do something with DW…
    PD: Im the guy of the vid C:.

• @ochido222:

Finally you do something with DW…
    PD: Im the guy of the vid C:.

Actually I used your glitch abuse videos in a large bug report summary for DW. So thank you.

• I do like the sound of Irish Canadian tbh, it could be a Quality coffee imo. on topic I might actually look for my Dw folder today.
    might take the old girl out for a spin

• Wow, that came straight outta no-where. Can I test the Beta even without owning Deadliest Warrior? I have avoided it like a plague, listening to all the Chiv players who tried it out. But if that game now “works” properly, I might buy it. Though I want to test it myself first.

• CFiP is not the way to fix the balance in DW. It’ll actually just make certain broken weapons even more broken, and encourage even more feinting. Just have the devs come in game with a few of my friends and I, we’ll show you all that needs balancing, and why.

• @TheMightyAltroll:

CFiP is not the way to fix the balance in DW. It’ll actually just make certain broken weapons even more broken, and encourage even more feinting. Just have the devs come in game with a few of my friends and I, we’ll show you all that needs balancing, and why.

Everyone uses CFtP in MW. Even in no feint Australia. They use CFTP but they don’t use normal feints.

So no it won’t encourage feinting.

No CFTP in DW makes DW really fristrating. Same with no jump kicks.

• CFiP broke Knight and Vanguard. It essentially means that there is no downside to missing with slow 1 hit kill weapons. What CFiP means in DW, is that there is no downside to missing period, since it is so fast paced. Which will mean that fencing play styles, become useless. It isn’t necessary, at all in DW. I have never lost a fight thinking “Damn, I wish I could’ve feinted that into a parry”, the answer is simply ‘Get good’, I’m afraid.

• @TheMightyAltroll:

CFiP broke Knight and Vanguard. It essentially means that there is no downside to missing with slow 1 hit kill weapons. What CFiP means in DW, is that there is no downside to missing period, since it is so fast paced. Which will mean that fencing play styles, become useless. It isn’t necessary, at all in DW. I have never lost a fight thinking “Damn, I wish I could’ve feinted that into a parry”, the answer is simply ‘Get good’, I’m afraid.

Last time I tried CFtP in this beta it was broken anyway lol. It was Cftratp. Combo feint to reset animation to parry.

If you miss and have to CFTP you are down 25-33% of your stamina depending on what weapon you have.

Cftp is ingrained in MW players playstyles. It’s something that happens automatically. It will be a lot easier to transtiion or to be able to play both MW and DW at the same time. As it’s pretty damn hard keeping up 2 completely different ways of playing and remaining good at both.