Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 44 BETA

• Developer

@Aragorn-Elessar97:

Hi again TBS, I checked my work using chivalry patch testing app, I noticed that some words I translated are still in English, please fix it before the update goes live. :)

I’ll look into this. Do you have an example?

• @CrustaceanSoup:

I’ll look into this. Do you have an example?

yes, I have. If you start playing in a server and press “esc” you will open the in-game menu, here you can see that Map Vote and Player List are in English, then another one: in the main menu, click “unisciti alla partita” (join game) and when you get into the server browser you can see some words in English, also in the configuration (configurazione) menu you can still see: cancel, save and some others.

EDIT more examples: in the main menu you can see “community” instead of “Comunità”, some words also in the duel mode are still English (e.g. when you press TAB you can see “Duel Mode” instead of “Modalità Duello”)

Thank you :)

• fix belmez spawns please.

also maps aren’t starting properly with bot teams, so how can we test anything properly?

• A patch with bug fixes and no skins!? Looks good.

• Developer

@LongSun:

also maps aren’t starting properly with bot teams, so how can we test anything properly?

Thanks for the bug report. Until that’s resolved… you can probably use the startgamemanual console command to get around it (if it’s a local game or if you’re a server admin).

• ok, thanks.

• looks like character in customization does not rotate when dragging

• Fix: “pavise shield being exploitable to reach higher levels rather than destroying itself”

This is it, guys. Old treb 3. MAA superjump. Pavise jumping. RIP fun… I shall miss you.

• Looks like a good patch tbh. Kicks finally fixed. Finally. The dream is becoming a reality :D

Belmez fix would be really great though.

Video if it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh4qawjZt7c

• thx for kick fix.
    major problem it was.
    how about vanguard 2h slash atack ?need to be removed or revorked

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Thanks for the bug report. Until that’s resolved… you can probably use the startgamemanual console command to get around it (if it’s a local game or if you’re a server admin).

Have you found the problem about my report? If I can do something please tell me

• If this is true…. wow about time. Next up Real archer balance… One can dream…
    So will this make jump kicks viable again so that you do not get bubble stuck when jump kicking?

What I don’t understand is that Kick used to work great and if you hard kicked you basically got in a hit what happened that broke it in the first place? Currently you ghost kick 70%+ of the time and if you do the long kick, they can still raise a shield or parry in time before you can attack after said kick. So maybe there needs to be a shorter delay after the heavy kick so that you can attack or kick combo… something that makes them more viable for the amount of stamina.

• I don’t remember kicks ever working ‘great’.

• They did early on and used to actually stun properly with the heavy kick but the enemy recovers too quick for most weapons to get in a hit.

Really excited to see if the Cat clicks are now consistent with the animations. I have been doing a manual count in my head based off the animation, very long over due fix.

Throwables not being picked up is also long over due. Did you add in that anyone can pick up any trowable like in AOC so that you could pick up Javs and axes (eventhough your class could not use them) that you denied the enemy of picking them back up when you picked them up?

Also hopeful about the server fixes as I have been complaining about crashes and infinite loading screens because maps would not fully rotate out. Please say this is fixed!

• If all this stuff is actually working properly and no new bugs are introduced, I’ll be very happy.

But I won’t believe it until I see it. Thanks for trying to fix the catapult, but don’t forget the spam of come hither needs to return.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

More changes to come.

from my testing: the catapult seems good so far, it’s finally useable, but the ballistas are still broken.

Also please fix :

-Come Hither (Z5)

-Agatha archer missing gore textures/ -Black color is not working for Mason knight first person customisation
    http://i.imgur.com/HfD3Avh.jpg?1

-Belmez spawns

-Broken ragdolls

-Citadel crash

-firstperson deathcam (never forget :neglected:)

• Developer

@Retsnom:

Throwables not being picked up is also long over due. Did you add in that anyone can pick up any trowable like in AOC so that you could pick up Javs and axes (eventhough your class could not use them) that you denied the enemy of picking them back up when you picked them up?

That’s always existed. We just changed it so that you can’t deny teammate pickups.

@Retsnom:

They did early on

If you mean detection-wise, it’s been unchanged since Jan 2013, which was a change that made it more forgiving. Last change before that was prior to launch.

@Retsnom:

Also hopeful about the server fixes as I have been complaining about crashes and infinite loading screens because maps would not fully rotate out. Please say this is fixed!

I don’t see a bug for this. Do you have more details?

• Developer

@Aragorn-Elessar97:

Have you found the problem about my report? If I can do something please tell me

Still getting to this, don’t worry.

@GRAT0R:

looks like character in customization does not rotate when dragging

Noted, thanks!

• So by shield UGC that means user made shields?

• Will you fix or remove vanguard sword charge?