Reason I see everyone leaving this game.

• Glitches. exploits etc. I been here since beta. I have never seen any of the basic areas fixed.

Even though there are ways to kill a person who spins alot. Like one guy posted. Just pull away until they tire. Time it do again. Many cheaters gained rank fast under that. I asume that you (creators) done nothing to fix this cause there was a fine line of those skillful to beat that the less left. Game is still in its peaks. Whether u see that an owner of a server can choose if he wants his clients to spin or not needs to be an option or you wouldnt be asking the questions you are. Nor allowing player content allowable,lol. Wrk on the problems you face now will stop over price ads.

Mods are always a sure that any game will live.

• Mods are allowed. There’s plenty of them.

And I don’t think removing the core feature of chivalry is a good idea.

• I should just make a mod where you can’t drag, would be fun to test it.

• I can’t understand half of what you’re saying in your Davinci Code worthy post, but this is what you need:
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19316-3H-Introduces-LMB-ONLY-MOD

• Been here since beta doesn’t understand simple game mechanic I don’t own this game yet I know way more then u about it, do we chalk that up to u being ignorant or to me being gifted with incredible skill or hey y not both bb

• I’ve seen it all before don’t worry op tbh. A game vibrant with 2000 plus players without steam. eventually the exploiters
    with cheats took over. Now the game is dead, site is gone, it ended up with russian veterans ( claiming to be but were
    simply cheating at every angle, including unlimited cash ) It got so bad they even claimed to be from old skool beta hehe.

To become a ranked knight class the test was 1v5 players over a 1 hour game back in the day.

• “Problems”

You’re describing core game mechanics.

• Mod

Stay away from duel servers and stick to team objective. Just ignore the ballerinas and let them spin around on their own. Them sort of crass tactics don’t work well on the battlefield in team situations, and may only fool the odd person in a 1v1 type situation tbh.

https://youtu.be/mO2c-07U4co?t=2m35s

Spin 2 win footage caught on camera.

• very good video tbh mr Tyoson. I posted our team game in the music thread hehe

• “I’m bad and don’t want to learn to gitgud I want to go 55-5 against noobs 24/7 and rage quit when a pro joins”

Drags are easy to beat and deal with. “Spinning” gets you killed by good players.

• @SOC:

“I’m bad and don’t want to learn to gitgud I want to go 55-5 against noobs 24/7 and rage quit when a pro joins”

Drags are easy to beat and deal with. “Spinning” gets you killed by good players.

Yep. Stop complaining and adapt.

I’m still curious as to what other “exploits” OP is referring.

• I see people leaving because the game is broken. Nothing is reliable and everything is inconsistent. And it’s unbalanced too.

• The real reason….

Fallout 4

• ^

Star wars just came out too.

• @Retsnom:

The real reason….

Fallout 4

90% of the people on my friends list tbh.

• @dudeface:

90% of the people on my friends list tbh.

Same here.

• Look at steam graph, its pretty stable, 2000 concurrent for the entire year. There are bugs but most of the time I dont notice them.

• noobs leave the game because the learning curve is too brutal, with no real community spirit or competitive aspect for them to feel engaged like they would learning a moba

the only thing i see on the forums these days is just angry noobs, angry at the world