Bring back come hither

• you monsters

• Yes please! It would be even better if every class on both teams could spam it.

• Strangely enough “None shall pass” still works yet “come hither” doesn’t.

• Didnt even realise they removed it. Why would they do that …. ?
    And “non shall pass”, never heard that either. What am I missing here?

• None shall pass is one of Mason Knight’s “hold your ground” but since “come hither” patch it’s also been his z5 on maps without normal z5 sounds. It has 2 variations.

• @SOC:

None shall pass is one of Mason Knight’s “hold your ground” but since “come hither” patch it’s also been his z5 on maps without normal z5 sounds. It has 2 variations.

Cool stuff. I must have heard this some time, just never realised it.

Why not just make a seperate come hither menu? z6 for example.

• it was funny to spam, wasn’t really doing anyone any harm, seriously tb why

• i think they broke it unintentionally, i played tdm on one of the duel maps today and it still worked.
    they even promoted the update that introduced the objective commands with “come hither!”.
    now our task is to spread the word to the silent and deaf devs about this.

• Mod

I hope it gets reintroduced in the next patch. None shall pass and come hither are what make a good game tbh.

• WTh, I thought the title said Bring back hitler, Is it not enough we have to put up with all kinds of bs spam of
    weapons that you want to voice spam another stupid sound, let alone the endless vote boxes on screen.
    Just record it and play it on your own headphones at home, we don’t want to year your bs spamm in a game ta.

• This post is deleted!

• @loin:

WTh, I thought the title said Bring back hitler, Is it not enough we have to put up with all kinds of bs spam of
    weapons that you want to voice spam another stupid sound, let alone the endless vote boxes on screen.
    Just record it and play it on your own headphones at home, we don’t want to year your bs spamm in a game ta.[

Who’s we who exactly are you speaking for I for one think the voice acting in this game is hilarious and always puts a smile on my face. Come hither bb but leave ur fish taco replies and ikea instruction sentences behind tbh.

• Many Eu players including some of my colleagues simply don’t like this form of spam.

• @loin:

Many Eu players including some of my colleagues simply don’t like this form of spam.

You are different to us Loin.

• Bring back come hither for the light