|ĶأĻă| Killers in Lethal Alliance Training Classes
**[|ĶأĻă| Killers in Lethal Alliance Training Classes
|ĶأĻă| is offering Wednesday night Noob training classes on the |ĶأĻă| ThunderDome server. We will be teaching basics of fight mechanics, advanced fight mechanics, tricks and map strategies and tactics. This is all designed for noobs ranked 25-40 who want to increase their skills, learn combat techniques, better understanding of weapons, Map knowledge - tactics and strategies as well as teaching noncompetitive players all about MERCs Mod (competitive balanced mod).
Over time you will learn the basics and as the weeks progress, more in depth training will be available as well as individual training on the various weapons. While we don’t have an official training schedule as of yet, that is forth coming. This is introductory training for advancement to competitive level of play.
• Rank 25-40 only (for now)
• TeamSpeak 3 installed. (prefer that you have a mic as it is faster than typing)
• North American players only
• No pings above 150 on our server
• Join the |ĶأĻă| P.U.G. and Training Group – PUGs and Training schedule will be posted here
• Please be on time – Player slots fill fast (only 24) currently the server will be open but if we get full classes then we may lock down the server and passwords will be given out on the day of lessons
• Patience and the ability to follow instructions as some sessions will be detailed
• No horsing around as time is limited
When / Where:
• When: Wednesday Nights 8pm CST – 10pm CST
• Server Name: |ĶأĻă| Thunderdome-MERCS-Twitch.tv/sirretsnom
• Server Address: kila.game.nfoservers.com:6000
• Game: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
• Mod: MERCs
• TeamSpeak Address: kilas.enjinvoice.com (maybe locked down with password as well)
• Location: Chicago
When we have a full schedule of class sessions and topics lined out soon and you will be able to choose which ones you want to attend. Some will include; Archer training, Archer Melee, Basic Combat, Advanced Combat, Polearm training, individual map training, basic competitive scrimmage setup and play, server admin commands and much more.
|ĶأĻă| members will be volunteering to teach the different classes as well as special guest teachers from other clans. Schedules will be posted as soon as it is available.
Sorry I didnt get this posted in time today.
Well we had a really good turnout to night for the first night of noob training. We covered a ton of the basics and touched on a few of the advanced stuff too. Had a few of the upper level guys hop in and help train as well.
So for next week we will be going over what we learned this week and work on more skill building. If anyone has anything they they are having problems with or has ideas for training sessions let us know and we will try and add that to the schedule.
We will also be locking down the server with a password and it will be posted here and in the accouncement that day.
Thanks again to all that showed up and helped.
Well tonight we will be doing another |ĶأĻă| Boot Camp training session for noobs and future comp players. The server will be locked down.
We will be going over lessons learned last week and then we will be showing noobs how a competitive scrims/P.U.G.s are set up and ran starting from team picking, kendo, map selection, TeamSpeak channels, strategies and the like. Please invite all noobs in NA that are interested in getting better.
Make sure they also join the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/KilaPUGTG for schedules and updates.
Running this again tonight! We have been getting some good turnout to these boot camp training sessions. Let your noob friends know that we will be on again tonight. We may add passwords to training channel so come early for the TS passwords.
Knight Kauser last edited by
Ow wow…. I accidentally joined this the other day and left because I didn’t have team speak. Lmao
We are going at it again, feel free to download TeamSpeak3 and join the Steam Group!