Create game option in Dealiest Warrior?

• HI, I just brought Dealiest warrior on steam and found out that there is no way to create a game like in the base game. I wanted to do this in order to fight with bots like in Medieval Warfare. Is there any way to do this?

All I see is a join game option. Surely there must be a way to host a game. RIght?

• I’m pretty sure you’d need to use a server for that. And that’s almost always not free.

• Yes there is a way! If you want to play a singleplayer match against bots you can
    (1) open the console (`)
    (2) type in “open ffa-acropolis_small” without " " or “open td-fortress_small 6” for team deathmatch
    (3) then open console again in game and type in “addbots 10” or “addknightbots 10” or in team games “addbluebots 5” (etc)

If you have any questions on console commands you can re post in this thread and I’ll try to reply!

• If you play on EU servers, I can also set up my DW server with bots for you if you want. If I’m online that is. Add me on steam (name is Noob-in-Pyjamas) and I’ll help you out if I can :)

• @Irish:

Yes there is a way! If you want to play a singleplayer match against bots you can
    (1) open the console (`)
    (2) type in “open ffa-acropolis_small” without " " or “open td-fortress_small 6” for team deathmatch
    (3) then open console again in game and type in “addbots 10” or “addknightbots 10” or in team games “addbluebots 5” (etc)

If you have any questions on console commands you can re post in this thread and I’ll try to reply!

Thanks this is working. I want another friend to join as a lan game. How can he connect to my game? Or how to create a lan game?

• I’m not sure about setting up LAN you would have to set up a server and then put up a password on it which is possible you can run the server on your computer and play at the same time I believe I just don’t know the technical detail to it - it is more work than the console commands that is for sure.

• I’m not sure about setting up LAN you would have to set up a server and then put up a password on it which is possible you can run the server on your computer and play at the same time I believe I just don’t know the technical detail to it - it is more work than the console commands that is for sure.

Edit: You would definitely need a dedicated server for that.

• @Irish:

I’m not sure about setting up LAN you would have to set up a server and then put up a password on it which is possible you can run the server on your computer and play at the same time I believe I just don’t know the technical detail to it - it is more work than the console commands that is for sure.

Edit: You would definitely need a dedicated server for that.

Sorry I cannot get the dedicated server program to run. Have reinstalled a few time all having “Failed to start game (Invalid app config)” message. Hope to have your advice. Thank you.

• You can create lan. But it is a hassle and not worth it unless you have chiv withdrawals in an area with zero internet acess. If you have internet best place to start is dedi server. Have you created commandline bat file ? If so where did you put it and paste the text you used.

You need to create this to start your server

• @Lilboots:

You can create lan. But it is a hassle and not worth it unless you have chiv withdrawals in an area with zero internet acess. If you have internet best place to start is dedi server. Have you created commandline bat file ? If so where did you put it and paste the text you used.

You need to create this to start your server

Finally got it with the dedicated server running. Hope someone can do a proper write up.

“D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_dw_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\CDWLogging.exe” FFA-Acropolis_Small?steamsockets -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver

• Bingo. There are plenty of commands you can add to the command line for your server for example “?numplay=10” will add bots to your server on startup. Saving having to do it