Famous Youtube Chivalry Players

• Has anyone gotten to play with teripper, Will Will, Ohyouhanz or anyone like that?

• @VizualDeciple:

Has anyone gotten to play with teripper, Will Will, Ohyouhanz or anyone like that?

I’ve worked with teripper on a couple vids and have appeared in a few Wi11tages. I’ve run into both in pubs, duelyards, and scrims.

Also played a few times with Colonial Star, Clay, UpInFlamez, and a few others.

• That’s cool man, Will is awesome with a zwei and colonial and terrippers tutorials are helpful

• The question is not how many of them i’ve played with, but how many of them have played with ME.

• @ToLazy4Name:

The question is not how many of them i’ve played with, but how many of them have played with ME.

LOL “the most interesting player in Chivalry” This is exactly what I thought of when you said that XD

• I would never waste my time playing such weak players, esp that ripper. Many good players exist in this game
    What sets them apart is simply the advertising exposure they get, esp if TB gets a whiff of numbers of subscribers
    or viewers, they are like trolls that way. Even the flies are on lease at TB hehe.
    The europeans had the strongest players of this game but they were quickly shown the exit doors,
    banned gradually on site here. Never given even the time of day by TB. The Royal Knights were
    a very strong clan from the UK, ignored by TB from its start despite being in beta helping out.
    Why even Two of the RK best players were recently denied to be admins.

Why even of late TB part sponsored an event for the usa players. All we got is monkeyfiend
    sucking the Euro player base into his private server farms, profiting from donations
    never even interacting with this community or offering to host any events for the Euro scene of
    Chivalry, let alone a single video on the Tube.
    Mr Tyson is the Best player in this game imo.

• Mod

I used to play with Yarnu the dog. But he’s retired from Chivalry now because archers ruined his fun. I’ve joined a server Clay was streaming on as well. And got huuuuuuuge ping. Game was hardly playable, but it was fun.

Oh and thank you Loin :D We need to team up and kill those foolish ballerinas tbh.