Who would by Chivalry II on steam hub.

• I’d like to suggest that big thread is pinned on the steam hub tbh, After all TB and the players
    might draw ideas from it plus inspiring threads on that hub are rare due to the dry cleaning
    spin system. Many players want a sequel at least TB would have a dynamic thread constantly
    reflecting the interest, thus saving them time. Why even that 3 year American comp should
    have been pinned at the top but wasn’t? Kimiko used to do all this stuff without prompts imo.
    Best community manager we ever had imo.

• I would buy it, attempt to play it for 1.5 hours, then request a refund due to likely unoptimization.

• Well actually I recently got a full refund from steam due to a game not having left handed key binds, ie for lefties.
    Its as if developers nowdays ignore the 600k of left handed gamers and don’t even make games were even the keys
    can be rebinded. Archers off course would have to have smaller arrows with shorter range in Chivalry Two hehe.

• Or they could remove archers and give MAAs, Vanguards, and knights secondary ranged weapons with less damage than in chiv.

• Archers are the lifeblood of Chivalry.

• @Xylvion:

Or they could remove archers and give MAAs, Vanguards, and knights secondary ranged weapons with less damage than in chiv.

How are you going to have a medieval warfare game without archers??? you don’t lol

• wut, knights, vanguars, and MAAs with crossbows, and bows is hardly removing “archers” though, just removing a class, but you can still arch.

• Lbh I look into the fov limit it goes down to 40? Back in the days of king arthur I doubt they had fov switching hehe. ON a toggle

• I think everyone would. I figure I’ve spent around $800 on CMW I, happy to spend again on CMW II.

As for community threads, its mostly complete junk that people post here or on steam, I wouldnt design a game around popular opinion.

I think the TBS team probably has all the feedback they need already to create an inspirational CMW II with new features, new design. Certainly there is no competition in this melee market so once their interim game comes out hopefully they will get back to their core business that made the money.

Obviously they need good beta testers, probably should not use the ones they used for Deadliest Warrior as that was a flop.

• I think I would wait for a sale before I get chivalry 2. It’s what I did for Killing Floor 2 and I don’t think I trust TB enough to get a preorder in. I need to see some gameplay before I commit any money.

• Get rid of the class system. I want to be a lightning fast spear user XD

• Or a lightning fast maul user XD XD XD

• Well nothing is so heart warming as seeing an Archer running with Zest to spear or bow Two Players just getting into a 1v1.
    they actually dance about like they think its actually skilled playing a sniping class in a slow game as this. Esp shooting
    those players backs as they fight. Its either melee or snipe class in Chivalry II for archers imo.

• Remove archer class and place archer kits strategically around each map which anyone can pick up.

• @Hammertime:

Remove archer class and place archer kits strategically around each map which anyone can pick up.

Archer Knights.

Brilliant.

• @lemonater47:

Archer Knights.

Brilliant.

Scared you won’t get to the kit in time and red dot/LMB all round? You might have to learn how to melee boy.

• ^ Make it so you get to throw whatever is your main weapon. Maul throwing anyone?

• @gndo:

^ Make it so you get to throw whatever is your main weapon. Maul throwing anyone?

Isn’t that already what the heavy crossbow is all about? :D

• I would buy it right away and enjoy it as much as possible, as Torn Banner is sure to make things worse/ break things within the first 1 or 2 patches. Gotta get that enjoyment in before patches make everything “better”