What is this Twitter rubbish

• So what do you suggest because TB gave up on its site and communicating to its player base here that we should
    now all simply join one of those big social network sites as twitter? This site was made for us Chivalry players to
    use as a hub duh. Why should we be rationed to 1 time a week because Twitter is more pc nowdays?

• Talking of Linkin in my previous post I got an email out the blue from the Death wish coffee company chief requesting
    to add me to his professional network on linkedin? I’ve yet to try the coffee tbh

• TB racist hates blacks and whites but favours chinese and use twitter to spread their negative brainwaves. Get jesse ventura on this conspiracy. Or the hardy boys.

• Why oy that sounds like a lou reed song tbh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66qe76gkCxo
    I brought that lou reed album New York on tape on its first release.

• @Oy:

TB racist hates blacks and whites but favours chinese and use twitter to spread their negative brainwaves. Get jesse ventura on this conspiracy. Or the hardy boys.

Remember the anti-white HIV bioterrorism plot funded by Chuck Norris and carried out by the illuminati on the 90s via chemtrails and how Norris daughter’s friend is married to this Twitter investor… Just got this anonymous reptilian leak.

• That moon landing was made on somebodys 3rd floor balcony I read hehe. It could have been early lucas tbh ;p
    As for those foot prints on the moon , it was infact the butter in a dimly lit fridge for the effect

• grumbles I joined Twitter, This means with my 100 thousand followers I can find Torn banner on twitter to
    get up close and ask questions this community needs answered ;p

• Actually its a very interesting website tbh
    https://twitter.com/Q3loin

• I followed you on twitter

• He really cuts the Mustard that Mr Knifelegs tbh

• scrub my previous ramblings, its quite a good sight tbh, 2 large gaming communities and a pair of developers
    invited me to join them. Plus I have a celebrity or three following me .