Packetloss Command Kinda

• Hello, recently ive been looking through the console commands and Ive found one that makes you desync and your attacks dont even show up and yet you hit em, and I think this command is a major problem if actually people start using it.

So if an admin or something wants to solve this please PM me its kinda fucked up.

• @RickBL:

Hello, recently ive been looking through the console commands and Ive found one that makes you desync and your attacks dont even show up and yet you hit em, and I think this command is a major problem if actually people start using it.

So if an admin or something wants to solve this please PM me its kinda fucked up.

Hi, I’m one of the admins.

This command is supposed to be disabled; is this something you’ve actually tested out? If yes, please PM me some details and we’ll check it out.

Thanks,

R

• Does it work on official servers?

• Yes they use it today still. This I have complained about for months let alone mentioned it in the 5 videos of exploiters
    sent up be me. 70 up to 110 ping droppers in combat, esp if your about to beat them that time. I’vs spent many hours
    playing some of these trolls before deciding to video them, its doubtful any of you admins actually have combat exp
    of simply fighting one over a few days to verify what is wrong. You know this combined with the exploits is nasty.
    Add 120 plus fov, why even the reverse overheads don’t have any animations esp when they employ this packet thing.
    They turn and your hit. Not one clue or sign due to pings 70 rising to 100 as they do it. What ever you lot think you know
    about this game and being an admin on pubs, a lot more goes on below the surface of exploiters and ranked cheats.
    Take it from one player who has 1700 hours just on pubs since day of game release.