Butternut admin

• I cant find the original thread complaining about Butternut squash.

But I see him quite a bit on the US central/east servers.

So I take offense to someone complaining about his admin skills. Just today actually someone was given a last warning, said like “fuck you” (but not racist) and no action was taken.

Point is he is a fair admin, even though I feinted the crap out of him and kicked his archer butt.

• Mod

Good to see some positive feedback. Most people can never be bothered leaving positive reviews and it’s only the angry and upset people that feel the need to spread negativity.

• TBF the complaints were from Retsnom so take that as will.

• @gregcau:

Blah blah

I find your one of the most offensive trolls on this site, you seem go get away with constantly insulting people
    plus derailing threads, Some of us can recite many posts were you simply reared up like a brat, esp the ones
    were you used to throw tantrums at lemonator. Let alone despite complaints you still use those offensive
    sexual images on your signatures, You’d think that TB being so hot on racists would also consider female
    gamers and views of them to those nasty crass sexist signatures you get away with, but its most likely
    that your some american that you get away with so much shit on this site.

As for Retsnom he is a real hero saying it how it usually is. I’d even go as far to say if you and dudeface
    were in a life boat with me, both of you would be kicked off to drown in your oily slick personalities.
    The very idea the whole admin selection process was left in the hands of such a sly person from hongkong
    always draws questions from many of my colleagues in Chivalry. Manipulative turd who went to great
    lengths to fix and rig the admin process.

• @loin:

The very idea the whole admin selection process was left in the hands of such a sly person from hongkong
    always draws questions from many of my colleagues in Chivalry. Manipulative turd who went to great
    lengths to fix and rig the admin process.

A+ Loin idiocy.

• Out of all the admins, including the new ones, i’ve only seen one case of them doing something a bit fucky, and even then it wasn’t anything serious.

Seriously, if any of the complaints people had about these people were real, you’d think we would have a recording by now or at least a fucking screenshot.

• Well I don’t have a problem with the admins currently. It was the process. That aside this video is a classic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2RWGqUIGYo
    Having myself encountered 3 or more Troll admins from Sm servers out to play on pubs doing exactly this.
    Troll knight mauling at base , why even ignoring objectives to seek out pub players to exploit that way
    floor snifing high fov maul trolling. You know on the Two occasions I complained they initiated vote kicks
    against me and got me kicked. I sent Monkeyboy an email saying to keep his trollsadmins of the pub servers.

• Frankly I don’t care what you think. If I were on a lifeboat with you I would gladly kill myself before you might need to push me off because the thought of interacting with you is unbearable. ^__^

• hehe… well played sir tbh. grumbles bbl ebay offers incoming for cash aye.

• Thank you for my first piece of fan mail :P

Everyone complains about us because we tell them they can’t do things, we’re bound to be unliked. But thanks for some positive feedback, it means a lot <3

• PS I can’t read feints. Lel

• Someone who doesnt sharpen his pitchfork against butternut? Blasphemy!

Burn the witch!

• You guys should head to the official modded servers sometime lol. I’ve seen it all

EQ mods love to admincancel valid votekicks against teamkillers. I’ve seen Andimar adminchange the map for no reason a couple times. You get permabanned from all official servers for daring to curse at teamkillers. Stuff like that. Basically everything but getting rid of the teamkillers

• @loin:

I find your one of the most offensive trolls on this site,

You are only not a troll only because nobody can understand the garbage you write. Its sounds like an 11yo white trash kid with barely any education. But I suppose that could be the truth tbh.

• Keep in mind, troll is probably the broadest and most vague word on the internet. Anything and anyone can be a troll these days, starting with something as simple as disagreeing with someone or having a different oppinion.

But on a serious note, let’s not escalate this and keep it somewhat on topic. Dont want to see this turn into a mudfight between forum users.

Regards.

• @gregcau:

You are only not a troll only because nobody can understand the garbage you write. Its sounds like an 11yo white trash kid with barely any education. But I suppose that could be the truth tbh.

What does white trash mean? You sound like an american wally tbh, racist to. Are you still dating your sister or daughter?
    last I recall you was telling us some rubbish about how confused you were about your family.
    The trailer park boys just about sums up your crass race’s idea of mental entertainment to the cheeseburgers like you.

• EQ mods love to admincancel valid votekicks against teamkillers. I’ve seen Andimar adminchange the map for no reason a couple times. You get permabanned from all official servers for daring to curse at teamkillers. Stuff like that. Basically everything but getting rid of the teamkillers

When did you see me do that? :P
    I did it (change map) recently to get map glitches information from a few players who offered to help me with that. But I warned the players in the chat. :/

(Admittedly, I could potentially find an empty server to do that on, but it shouldn’t be too problematic for you to see a change in the map order, and since neither I, nor the people who help me bug tracking are getting paid, we didn’t feel like doing that. Sorry).

• Will close for now, dont want to see people at eachothers throats (Grecgau, Loin (whoever started it)).

The compliment towards Butternut has been spoken, and thus everything related to the thread title has been said.

/closed before further escalation.