Butternut admin

• Frankly I don’t care what you think. If I were on a lifeboat with you I would gladly kill myself before you might need to push me off because the thought of interacting with you is unbearable. ^__^

• hehe… well played sir tbh. grumbles bbl ebay offers incoming for cash aye.

• Thank you for my first piece of fan mail :P

Everyone complains about us because we tell them they can’t do things, we’re bound to be unliked. But thanks for some positive feedback, it means a lot <3

• PS I can’t read feints. Lel

• Someone who doesnt sharpen his pitchfork against butternut? Blasphemy!

Burn the witch!

• You guys should head to the official modded servers sometime lol. I’ve seen it all

EQ mods love to admincancel valid votekicks against teamkillers. I’ve seen Andimar adminchange the map for no reason a couple times. You get permabanned from all official servers for daring to curse at teamkillers. Stuff like that. Basically everything but getting rid of the teamkillers

• @loin:

I find your one of the most offensive trolls on this site,

You are only not a troll only because nobody can understand the garbage you write. Its sounds like an 11yo white trash kid with barely any education. But I suppose that could be the truth tbh.

• Keep in mind, troll is probably the broadest and most vague word on the internet. Anything and anyone can be a troll these days, starting with something as simple as disagreeing with someone or having a different oppinion.

But on a serious note, let’s not escalate this and keep it somewhat on topic. Dont want to see this turn into a mudfight between forum users.

Regards.

• @gregcau:

You are only not a troll only because nobody can understand the garbage you write. Its sounds like an 11yo white trash kid with barely any education. But I suppose that could be the truth tbh.

What does white trash mean? You sound like an american wally tbh, racist to. Are you still dating your sister or daughter?
    last I recall you was telling us some rubbish about how confused you were about your family.
    The trailer park boys just about sums up your crass race’s idea of mental entertainment to the cheeseburgers like you.

• EQ mods love to admincancel valid votekicks against teamkillers. I’ve seen Andimar adminchange the map for no reason a couple times. You get permabanned from all official servers for daring to curse at teamkillers. Stuff like that. Basically everything but getting rid of the teamkillers

When did you see me do that? :P
    I did it (change map) recently to get map glitches information from a few players who offered to help me with that. But I warned the players in the chat. :/

(Admittedly, I could potentially find an empty server to do that on, but it shouldn’t be too problematic for you to see a change in the map order, and since neither I, nor the people who help me bug tracking are getting paid, we didn’t feel like doing that. Sorry).

• Will close for now, dont want to see people at eachothers throats (Grecgau, Loin (whoever started it)).

The compliment towards Butternut has been spoken, and thus everything related to the thread title has been said.

/closed before further escalation.