Racist Tornbanner with its anti Euro admins

• Its a proven point. This user …… simply comes out of the wood work attacking various members for
    years unchallenged by any admins or banned by Torn banner, simply because he is yet another
    privileged American here. Why just a few hours ago he gets my twitter thread locked by yet
    another questionable admin we are stuck with in this game. As you can see I was not even here
    nore replied to the attacking troll poster. Admin simply said are you two at it again?

The fact is its usual to simply delete/clean up , give infraction and leave the thread untainted.
    Are we to believe now that this American can jump on any thread as usual and continue
    getting them locked, Do you actually know how many Euro players were banned for
    good for nothing compared to this troll Americans legendary trolling, attacking posters
    with blatantly attacking other members in the open.

• I might add the last one were he referred to me as White trash was not even challenged by admins by way of
    infraction. Bear in mind had he said B––k trash he would have been pull up and warned. Mr L knows this
    toxic harpie cheese burger from close hand exp of his blatant attacking him for many yrs.

• Loin you are at least as negative and toxic as Gregcau and you have gotten away with just as much in the way of crass insults.

• Lies and your bs tbh. If you actually looked back you would see I have never personally set out to get another persons threads
    locked or insulted them. It seems that he gets away with racist hints and bs while I get an infraction for simply using the
    word plebbypeonpeasant , which is known for a humorous saying as others say it to me in chat. Its as widespread as tbh
    nearly. Why we ended up with uk and euro admins nobody had heard of before the admin election process was down
    to your oil slick ways. Why are you so wrapped up in who we wanted as admins in our regions, you never play on the
    euro servers, you don’t know anybody, I simply voice concerns of many of my peers from the servers I frequent on
    a regular basis and have done for the last 3 years. Its no surprise this game is dwindled once again form 8800 last
    weekend to lower then pre sales. You think your some special oil slick. Why you even joined that other Euro Chivalry
    site to spy on them for TB. Why are you even in my group if you don’t like me, spineless squid that is what you are.
    Get some pride and back bone remove your nasty two faced oil slick smooth face from my group then.

They knew you were spying for TB on that cmw site you know. Not everybody is as stupid as you’d
    like to think and blind.

• Mod

I always maintain good tyre pressure and thick tread to avoid slipping on oil slicks tbh.

• Hehe I can remember doing a while spin on a large motorbike 500cc plus but forgetting the back wheel was on an oily
    drain cover that day due to rain, why my landing on the deck was so fast the memory haunts me to this day hehe.
    Mr dudeface and me are tough toffee’s anyway this stuff is not serious but game banter tbh.

• You are flat-out crazy, Loin.

@loin:

They knew you were spying for TB on that cmw site you know. Not everybody is as stupid as you’d
    like to think and blind.

There was nothing to spy on. I joined for some banter, which I partook of quite openly. Everybody there knew who I was.

That aside, the reason I did the admin applications was because nobody else was doing it, and TB were dragging their feet on it even though I was pestering them for months to start a new admin application process. In the end I took responsibility for it myself (with TB’s permission obviously). I raised awareness for the process, went through every application, compiled a list, and solicited feedback on the candidates from the other admins as well as other players. I did my best to get as many new euro admins as possible because the region obviously needed more numbers, but in the end there were not nearly as many EU applicants as NA. That you haven’t heard of some of the new admins is immaterial and unrelated to their ability to work well.

It is clearly a thankless task. I don’t really mind being targeted by imbeciles like yourself over this, though, because when all is said and done we are better staffed and making a positive impact on the community despite what you and your so-called peers might think. In the meantime you are welcome to persist in fabricating new dream scenarios with which to target me, because they are often quite humourous.

• I’m from the EU, but arnt we all Americans deep down?

• Mod

@loin:

Hehe I can remember doing a while spin on a large motorbike 500cc plus but forgetting the back wheel was on an oily
    drain cover that day due to rain, why my landing on the deck was so fast the memory haunts me to this day hehe.
    Mr dudeface and me are tough toffee’s anyway this stuff is not serious but game banter tbh.

Ouch! I used to own a 49CC motorbike hehe. I tried doing a jump on it and I wasn’t sitting on the bike correctly and flew over the handle bars. Lucky I wore a helmet or I’d be french toast!

You’ve done a fine job btw Dudeface.

• @loin:

Lies and your bs tbh. If you actually looked back you would see I have never personally set out to get another persons threads
    locked or insulted them.

Yes you did, right here http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/24228-Butternut-admin?p=303802&viewfull=1#post303802

and so I thought I would be only fair to return the favor.

@loin:

It seems that he gets away with racist hints

Can you fabricate anything more? Fact is on the forum Lemon and I championed the anti-racist movement that you and a few others that you blatantly support seem to have fun with.

btw I am not American.

• Plot twist: I am actually American.

• I am also an American complete with my mini flag and apocalypse now movie

• That is lies you made the post up with notepad and blue tack mr g

• @Tyoson:

Ouch! I used to own a 49CC motorbike hehe. I tried doing a jump on it and I wasn’t sitting on the bike correctly and flew over the handle bars. Lucky I wore a helmet or I’d be french toast!

You’ve done a fine job btw Dudeface.

My last bike was the ZZR1100 btw doing my own servicing saved me heaps of cash thew.

• This post is deleted!

• These forums are like a nice book, I can just sit back with my wine and get right into the shitstorm, and immerse myself in the dramatic battlefield of these forums, where our hero Loin is constantly beseiged by the ravenous hordes of plebbypeonpeasants. An ongoin struggle against true evil and only the sarcastic chicken can save us tbh.

• Sorry hearing about your game ban, you can read some Quality books now tbh. Its rather hilarious how they ban players
    for being or expressing racist remarks on servers, paying consumers I might add but are actually a very nasty racist
    company themselves. Flawed logic really. They say if your not happy use the email system to contact them but in fact
    don’t respond or reply by email. Racist anti European company Torn banner and others tried to tell me that
    esp veterans of this game. Ask your self why no Euro veterans don’t bother with this site anymore.

I might point out this is on topic in an off topic thread about Torn banners blatant Racist mentality
    towards the European Chivalry scene. Why the very idea they sponsored an American comp in
    Chivalry with zest proves that fact. Not one advertising campaign or forum posting by TB
    to declare to the Euro Chivalry scene they want to be a part of it or sponsor any Euro event.
    Here or on Twitter. Very disgusting company and many have this view of Torn Banner from Euro.

• I have a few good boxsets to watch so perhaps one might like to think TB might take a good look
    at themselves with a view to changing the Racist Anti European gamers perspective they seem to have in abundance tbh.

• European isn’t a race. If you argue it is then Ethnic European = White.

Means I’m racist against myself.

• @lemonater47:

European isn’t a race. If you argue it is then Ethnic European = White.

Means I’m racist against myself.

Well Technically you could hate Russians and you would be racist against Asians since 90% of Russia lies within Asia. Or you could hate Africans but just white South Africans. The rabbit hole is deep.