Can you get rid of this guy

• Gathering evidence is too much of a pain, but well check his past names and you get the picture.

I recall chicken F|C (or something) saw him on 2 servers, he just joins, sits in spawn and firepots his own team for no team damage. Uses the change class or maybe he F10s idk, just to rinse and repeat.

I’ve seen him around so much this is getting ridiculous.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171697531/

Anyway chicken can corroborate.

• Look like an alt account to me.

If he family shared the game you can find out who he really is. GetInfo. A new console command that shows the parent accounts ID as well as the family share accounts ID. Problem is Torn banner made the command so it will only work if he joins the game AFTER you joined the game. Doesn’t work on anyone who joins before you.

• @gregcau:

I recall chicken F|C (or something) saw him on 2 servers, he just joins, sits in spawn and firepots his own team for no team damage. Uses the change class or maybe he F10s idk, just to rinse and repeat.

F | C is the butternut the squash clan member, guild member, or whatever. They are now moderators now. You should probably ask them to stop griefing people. They seem to get a kick out of it.

• I think you misread my post, I wasn’t referring to chicken being the griefer, just that he SAW the griefer in action.

• “Gathering evidence is too much of a pain”

It’s really not. Download OBS (or any other recording software) and push “record” when you see them doing something fucky. Ask Tyoson, Lemonater or Gauntlet: I constantly send them videos of people doing stupid shit because it’s REALLY EASY to record them.