The usual bs on official euro servers no admins

• I always votekicked people for parrying, it should be a bannable offense.

• You keep making light fun of the Euro server situation, I’d expect nothing less from a person from SEA with
    no connections to the Euro Chivalry scene at all or interest in its well being or its players.

• The “K” disease is spreading on the EU FFA servers, a bunch of trolls that whine when you kill them and then gank you with their group of 5-8 people.

• @loin:

You keep making light fun of the Euro server situation, I’d expect nothing less from a person from SEA with
    no connections to the Euro Chivalry scene at all or interest in its well being or its players.

When have I ever made fun of the euro servers?
    You keep complaining about things that aren’t against the rules, and then accusing the admins of ‘supporting cheaters’ or whatever because we don’t ban people for your stupid baby whims.

• Loin, have you ever considered giting gud?

• For the Glory of Stackatha.

• I see your little entourage of follows have piped up. Apart from Mr Oily’s post other Euro players agree with me.
    You seem to derive pleasure from belittling players from the Euro and the situation they are in atm.
    I ask again for somebody who doesn’t play on Eu servers, has never been seen and doesn’t know any
    of its players or what its actually like in an official Euro server by players such as me who have 100’s
    of hours on pubs, some from day of release. Why an earth you think after Banning most
    of the Euro players from this site and then simply joining a site they made to banter with them as if
    your one of the boys is quite moronic, You were despised there by many but to stupid to acknowledge it.

Looking back now I can fully understand why.

• @lemonater47:

For the Glory of Stackatha.

To think you call this an Admin is laughable, trolling and joining the belittling.

Lets also add sending up 4 or 5 video’s of recorded proof seen by other experienced players
    isn’t considered stupid baby whims? in gaming circles. You had proof but did not have a clue
    what do with it or what to look for. Let alone fight some of them in combat to be sure before
    recording them later.

ps save time here it wouldn’t surprise me as you’ve only played Archer shooting players
    backs on servers for 2000 hours. 30,000 bow shots is it? You often brag of such prowess
    on the steam hub. Its no surprise you wouldn’t know what to look for in video’s or have
    a clue how to spot a questionable bs combat exploiter.

• At this point we can agree to disagree and ignore each other its quite ok with me.

• I play on EU servers and I contact the admins maybe once a week. And not once have I not recieved help within 10 minutes.

• When there are admins in the server = “admin aboooose!11!!1”
    When there are no admins in the server = “wtf no admins, nobody cares about us.”

• @loin:

Why an earth you think after Banning most
    of the Euro players from this site and then simply joining a site they made to banter with them as if
    your one of the boys is quite moronic, You were despised there by many but to stupid to acknowledge it.

Looking back now I can fully understand why.

lol nobody cares. Why do you keep bringing this up? You’re the one who raged at me about this because I was ‘betraying torn banner’ or whatever. I never even banned any of those guys anyway.

• I banned them muahahahahah

• I agree with Loin ;)

• This post is deleted!