Level bug

• This happened quite a while ago, but it only became a problem quite recently when i returned to the game. I was in a multiplayer match doing normal chivalry stuff when i killed this guy. The level up message popped up, but instead of showing level 6 (I believe i was level 5) it showed level 44. I remember checking some threads on the forum that people with similar issues had created. I believe there wasn’t a fix at the time so I decided to just suck it up and keep playing. I recently returned to the game however and noticed that most servers now have a level cap. This is a huge issue for me since I can only play with very experienced players who beat the living daylights out of me. I really like the game, but I simply have no chance against players that are level 40+. So my question is: Is there any way to reset my level or something similar? I don’t care if my achivements are also removed.

• That sucks. Unfortunately there is no way to reset the level.
    Honestly players do not learn a whole lot on the ‘low rank’ (<16) servers, so I would recommend you just join some ‘classic duel’ servers (FFA maps on which people duel like gentlemen) where you can fight against experienced players 1v1. You will learn the mechanics of the game much quicker in a nice controlled environment like that. Don’t be afraid to ask for tips/training, as many high rank players will be happy to oblige you.

• Okay, I guess I’ll just have to look up a couple of tutorials or something. Thanks anyway.