An archer team and other tactics

• I know CMW is still a pretty new game but I was wondering if anyone has tried any interesting team strategies yet. I’ve been wondering how an all archer team would do. Not just an all archer team but a coordinated one. For instance, waiting until the other team rushes and then releasing your arrows at the same time in the same direction, like a big volley of arrows in-game. I guarantee people would whine and call something like that cheap but hey, it’s medieval warfare right? Might as well use some strategy. I just think it would look so badass and might even work really well especially for certain maps.

There’s probably other tactics we could try too but it seems most players are still just having fun and messing around with the game which is cool. One other idea I had was an all shield team with spears (javelins). Kind of like a Roman phalanx but in a video game. I’ll bet you it would have some really strong defensive qualities but I could easily see people throwing fire into a bunched group like that. Still, I think a shield team may have the potential to be badass if your team uses it right. Maybe have a few archers lag behind too. And use the big heavy shields too with the highest defense.

If anyone does find a team to try something like this out please record it an upload it so we can all see. :D

• I saw three friends, all playing vanguard with halberd, just jumping left and right in a group. Was funny to see. It was effective too.

• @frozenknife:

I saw three friends, all playing vanguard with halberd, just jumping left and right in a group. Was funny to see. It was effective too.

Sounds intimidating.