Shores of the Styx: Stygian Blades Public Clan Forum

• Welcome to the Shores of the Styx River, Home to the Stygian Blades!

STYGIAN BLADES use #52 Skully Perch as their emblem! #136 Draugr is used when we are forced onto Agathan teams as an alternative emblem.(Agatha doesn’t have #52 unless its a FFA Agatha)

A (Shortish) History:

Starting out of boredom and due to wanting to be in a clan to fight other clans, CharonOfTheStyx started out as leader of the Stygian Corps, the groups precursor clan. After fighting under this banner for awhile and acquiring variously skilled warriors of various skill, including current co-commander Morganxcult, the Stygian Corps changed its focus from a clan with focus on going after big clans like “The Dark Alliance” and “Code Death” to a clan with a focus on fighting as mercenaries for other clans while the while getting stronger. Fast forward a month or two, and with an offer from former House of Grimm member Venzan, joined the Stygian Corps into his group “House of Blades,” a clan-like “school” for beginning players and players wanting to learn and promote good community within the Chivalry Medieval Warfare Xbox 360 scene, as the “Stygian Blades,” becoming the scrimmage group for the House of Blades so beginning scrimmagers could learn how to scrimmage well. During this time, The_ProSlayer7 became part of the House of Blades.

After awhile in House of Blades, some of the more competitive players were getting restless and wanting to fight more than what the leaders of House of Blades wanted. So after delays of fighting the (arguably) #1 ranked Xbox 360 clan, ATOM Clan, CharonOfTheStyx stepped up after Venzan delayed due to arisen personal issues, feeling the need to not to delay and show weakness since he was Co-Founder of the House of Blades at the time. Morganxcult and The_Proslayer7 didn’t like the delay as well, so with their guidance and battle skills, along with F10w3r 0f d34th and UnbakedPiano906 stepping in to fight alongside the others against ATOM Clan, the Stygian Blades (keeping their name from House of Blades as both homage to Venzan and the others from House of Blades and that it sounded WAY BETTER than Stygian Corps) were reforged in that night against some of ATOM Clan’s top members, broken off from their former House to seek more competitive play than what the school could offer. Battered, beaten, and defeated, they didn’t take the loss badly and with salt, using it as example for how organized to become and how more vicious to fight, the underdogs among the top clans. With renewed vigor, the members of the now reforged Stygian Blades continue to fight, with honor and glory, the good fight.

STYGIAN BLADES STATUS: AWAITING SCRIMMAGE/CLAN WAR TIMES (Meanwhile drinking mead and kicking arse!)

MEMBERS:12+ (Don’t mind some more if ye be honorable and seeking glory in battle!)

RANKS:

Commander(s)- CharonOfTheStyx, Morganxcult, The_ProSlayer7

Captain(s)- TBA

Unranked(s)- TBA

CURRENT WARS**: None. Are in the planning, however! A good scrimmage campaign is never far off!

PAST WARS: None officially.

FUTURE WARS: Order of the Fallen Sun, Sit Down Son, Dark Alliance Clan, Fire Guardians, Any other clan wanting to fight in a clan war (Official times yet to be announced)

RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS:
    Not too many hoops. Your requirements will be determined by the commanders when you ask to join. Please do have some availability during the week and/or weekend, as scrimmages and clan wars might be during the week or on a weekend.

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE PUBLIC FORUMS!:

Stygian Blades is always looking to expand our rosters. So if you like to fight with honor and glory in battle, looking for comradeship in a bunch of fun people, buddies to fight with in clan wars and scrimmages, or just want to join for the fun of it (and drink our precious mead along the shores of the Styx), then send a shout out to one of the listed commanders on XBOX Live!

MAY WE SEND OUR FOES TO MEET OUR SHORES!!!

• Well shoot. Meant to put this in the sub-forum “Console Clan Hub.” :( Can one of you awesome Moderators please move it there for me?

• I was gonna say…

• This is presented pretty neat. Good job man.

• Banned

this guy… lmao good work on the thread, looks nice.

• I learned from Vizzy.

• Hey Charon if it’s still an open offer I’d like to join your crew, the other dude never got back to me so I don’t know what’s up with that but I just wanna start fighting in wars

• :,)
    I hope to train with you guys again

• SUMMER, please contact Morganxcult, The_ProSlayer7, or myself on Xbox Live for recruitment requirements.

• Mods are busy folk, so I may move this to sub-forums myself and have them delete this thread.

• Thanks for the support on this idea guys. Love the encouragement.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Mods are busy folk, so I may move this to sub-forums myself and have them delete this thread.

Nah you just need to PM someone. We don’t necessarily read all the posts here in a timely manner :P

• @dudeface:

Nah you just need to PM someone. We don’t necessarily read all the posts here in a timely manner :P

Hey. Its cool. :)

• This post is deleted!

• Member update: Deathlives and Demented are the captains

• @TheProSlayer7:

Member update: Deathlives and Demented are the captains

Noice m8.

(10 mudderfakkingchars)

• Hey Charon I’m free after 9 today and all week, if tryouts are still open, and my apologies for taking so long on this, thanks

• Hey. This thread is being deleted soon. Please direct your attention to the Console Clan Hub for more Stygian Blades info!

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

Hey. This thread is being deleted soon. Please direct your attention to the Console Clan Hub for more Stygian Blades info!

Not while I am still breathing, WE SHALL DEFEND THIS THREAD WITH OUR LIVES!