This release you screwed up votekick

• Scenario - someone being an asshole, tking, gets an early vote - sits at 34% TK - it fails.

NOW WTF NOBODY can vote them??? It says you already voted - wtf??? I didnt vote? someone else did - now he is sitting at 60% TK trolling and tking everyone and nobody can do a thing?

Which idiot put this into play?

• It’s a glitch, friendo. Calm down. No one intended for this.

• I didnt say it was intended, I’m happy with a couple of things that was with the release but they better fix this very fast - its a complete mess that the trolls will completely exploit and just fuck up everyones enjoyment. We just got some extra admins but this is a free pass for every asshole to just tk as much as they want and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

And wtf who touched the voting code? Is there no change control? I would prefer the previous release to having immunity to TKing.

• This is bad folks. The game is becoming unplayable on all team modes due to trolls breaking the vote at the start of the game. This steam user: http://steamcommunity.com/id/420smokedongs calling himself Adolf “Salty and Proud” Bieber, was wrecking a game tonight on one of the east coast TO servers (#6 i think). Each map change he would call a vote as soon as he got over to the map, the vote fails, then he can do whatever he wants for the rest of the map.

• I fight a guy, my teammate comes LMBing through both of us from my back and dies to my swing. “Watch it retard” he says, I take a look at player list and he’s at 36%.

Guy kicks people from the log at Darkforest when we’re running out of time trying to get last peasants on C.

Other guy is mindlessly LMBing though teammates, I ask him nicely to try not to kill us, “It’s just when I swing people around take damage, stop crying kid.” is his argumentation. He had 44% TK.

Some other guy spams different combinations of words n*****, f*** and c*** on the chat.

Obviously couldn’t kick any of them.

That’s my experience from saturday and sunday. Please hurry up.

• @petergriffin:

I fight a guy, my teammate comes LMBing through both of us from my back and dies to my swing. “Watch it retard” he says, I take a look at player list and he’s at 36%.

Guy kicks people from the log at Darkforest when we’re running out of time trying to get last peasants on C.

Other guy is mindlessly LMBing though teammates, I ask him nicely to try not to kill us, “It’s just when I swing people around take damage, stop crying kid.” is his argumentation. He had 44% TK.

Some other guy spams different combinations of words n*****, f*** and c*** on the chat.

Obviously couldn’t kick any of them.

That’s my experience from saturday and sunday. Please hurry up.

This is what happens when the moderators in all their great and undeserved wisdom decide to ban their rank 50 players who help keep the noobs in check. Have fun with that.

• @REAL:

This is what happens when the moderators in all their great and undeserved wisdom decide to ban their rank 50 players who help keep the noobs in check. Have fun with that.

It’s actually what happens when the patch screws up.

We don’t ban people who try and minimise Noob teamkillings. We just ban deliberate teamkillers. Doesn’t matter who it is.

• Just call lemon over if you need to get rid of a griefer.

• @lemonater47:

We don’t ban people who try and minimise Noob teamkillings. We just ban deliberate teamkillers. Doesn’t matter who it is.

Yea, except I’m not a deliberate team killer yet for some reason I’m banned for team killing. If you ever watched me play and saw me at the top of the leaderboards constantly you would realize this, but it’s he said she said with no checks and balances. Only can do no wrong type of moderators with big egos. Oh, and I have personally seen some of the moderators grief people on purpose, so like I said have fun with that. It’s funny yet sad watching all of this unfold because this game has basically shot itself in the foot and will probably bleed to death as people leave for greener pastures. You can sell copies of games, but without the ability to retain key players and have word of mouth spread purchases it will probably go out of business in the long run. One bad word of mouth incident can cost 1000s of the dollars in long-term lost sales and revenues. You say you don’t ban people who try to minimize noob teamkillings, but that’s exactly what you’ve done in my situation. You are all quite the hypocrites by saying the rules say don’t team kill, but then you sanction the noob team killings. lol what a joke.

• @REAL:

Yea, except I’m not a deliberate team killer yet for some reason I’m banned for team killing. If you ever watched me play and saw me at the top of the leaderboards constantly you would realize this, but it’s he said she said with no checks and balances. Only can do no wrong type of moderators with big egos. Oh, and I have personally seen some of the moderators grief people on purpose, so like I said have fun with that. It’s funny yet sad watching all of this unfold because this game has basically shot itself in the foot and will probably bleed to death as people leave for greener pastures. You can sell copies of games, but without the ability to retain key players and have word of mouth spread purchases it will probably go out of business in the long run. One bad word of mouth incident can cost 1000s of the dollars in long-term lost sales and revenues. You say you don’t ban people who try to minimize noob teamkillings, but that’s exactly what you’ve done in my situation. You are all quite the hypocrites by saying the rules say don’t team kill, but then you sanction the noob team killings. lol what a joke.

You said yourself you deliberately teamkilled mulitple in your ban appeals. In both the first calm really really long appeal and then the one 30 hours later where you got a bit angry that we hadn’t immediately dropped everything to personally reply to you where you said you weren’t even sorry for all the teamkills.

You said you did and we said you did. So everyone agrees you were deliberately teamkilling. It doesn’t matter if you were repeatably teamkilling mindless colourblind noobs only teaching them that rank 50s are all angry 12 year olds who retaliate with the excuse “he hit me first”. Deliberate teamkilling is deliberate teamkilling. Teamkilling someone does not teach people to stop teamkilling. One dime a dozen rank 50 banned won’t change the whole game.

• The fact is admins I’ve always said Threads starting with swear words should be locked, plus from what I recall its this
    particular nasty op that usually makes nasty thread titles with swear words , just dig back in history.
    Whatever TB did or did not do wrong is not even worth consideration to the op.

• @lemonater47:

You said yourself you deliberately teamkilled mulitple in your ban appeals. In both the first calm really really long appeal and then the one 30 hours later where you got a bit angry that we hadn’t immediately dropped everything to personally reply to you where you said you weren’t even sorry for all the teamkills.

You said you did and we said you did. So everyone agrees you were deliberately teamkilling. It doesn’t matter if you were repeatably teamkilling mindless colourblind noobs only teaching them that rank 50s are all angry 12 year olds who retaliate with the excuse “he hit me first”. Deliberate teamkilling is deliberate teamkilling. Teamkilling someone does not teach people to stop teamkilling. One dime a dozen rank 50 banned won’t change the whole game.

Lemon, I never said I deliberately teamkill. Those are your words. What I did say was I defend myself from teamkillers. Big difference. If a noob runs in charging me and swinging recklessly hitting only me, then yea sometimes, and I do stress sometimes, I do repay the favor and I admitted it. Does that make me a bad person who goes around team killing on purpose? I don’t think so. At least I was honest. That is a super rare occurrence to begin with anyways, because most of the time I am genuinely dealing with people trying to tk me for whatever reason. Sometimes people get so mad I pwned them that they switch teams to try and tk me! Sometimes they switch teams, tk me, and then leave the game. I know you can’t relate, because you’re just not good enough at this game yet to understand. Maybe one day you will be, and then you’ll be like well what do you know REAL was right after all. I did get a little upset, because I was insulted and ignored through the steam network. You guys have some bad apples working for your volunteer moderator army and you are not kind to Americans it’s pretty evident. I assure you the amount of times I’ve ever gone out on a limb and tked someone dwarfs in comparison with the amount of times I’ve been tked. I might tk less than 1% of the time and that’s enough to ban someone? You just said you sanction noob tks. That’s so hypocritical. There seems to be 2 standards to this game.

• Mod

@REAL:

Lemon, I never said I deliberately teamkill. Those are your words. What I did say was I defend myself from teamkillers. Big difference. If a noob runs in charging me and swinging recklessly hitting only me, then yea sometimes, and I do stress sometimes, I do repay the favor and I admitted it. Does that make me a bad person who goes around team killing on purpose? I don’t think so. At least I was honest. That is a super rare occurrence to begin with anyways, because most of the time I am genuinely dealing with people trying to tk me for whatever reason. Sometimes people get so mad I pwned them that they switch teams to try and tk me! Sometimes they switch teams, tk me, and then leave the game. I know you can’t relate, because you’re just not good enough at this game yet to understand. Maybe one day you will be, and then you’ll be like well what do you know REAL was right after all. I did get a little upset, because I was insulted and ignored through the steam network. You guys have some bad apples working for your volunteer moderator army and you are not kind to Americans it’s pretty evident. I assure you the amount of times I’ve ever gone out on a limb and tked someone dwarfs in comparison with the amount of times I’ve been tked. I might tk less than 1% of the time and that’s enough to ban someone? You just said you sanction noob tks. That’s so hypocritical. There seems to be 2 standards to this game.

First of all, it’s just a game. Secondly the rules are put in place on official servers for a reason, if you don’t want to abide by them, don’t play on them. Pay for your own server and team kill all you like tbh.

• @Tyoson: It’s not “just a game” for anyone with over 500 hours spent on it, it’s a hobby, something you have fun with on your spare time. Some people enjoy photography, some enjoy working on old cars or motorcycles, some enjoy playing games, some enjoy sports. Some people are depressed and only get by when they watch a certain person on youtube, there could be people who plays “just a game” for the same reason.

• @lemonater47:

Lemme get this right, if someone starts deliberately tk’ing me then i’m supposed to just sit there or risk being banned myself? Nonsense. I’ll reiterate what i’ve said before, admins on official servers do more griefing than these tk noobs. Tk’ers get kicked very fast, at least back when vote kick worked! All i see from these supposed “admins” are power hungry kids that like to control chat mostly with the occasional ban threat. Official servers police themselves just fine with vote kicks working.

• I would agree after 500 hours it is no longer considered a game by many but a life choice.
    To ban somebody with 1000’s plus is very draconian why even 500 hours. Some times witnessing
    frustrated heavy ranked players being carried of by a team of vans charging on the same side is funny
    to watch but not the one being carried off. Esp if you have already been stabbed 5 times by team vans
    or team archers who lack exp, if the odd ranker does snap , which is understandable it seems to be

sods law at that moment an admin is watching them hehe. You should consider what lead up to that
    situation, just arriving a minute ago is not really getting the history of that even or what lead to an
    experienced player finally snapping and going jack nicholson on his team with a maul as in here’s johnny.
    This is my opinion but the vote kick bug atm simply means that players will have to send a friend or go them
    selves to the admin channel with alt tab. screenshot and get server
    name your on currently off course.

• @Hammertime:

Lemme get this right, if someone starts deliberately tk’ing me then i’m supposed to just sit there or risk being banned myself? Nonsense. I’ll reiterate what i’ve said before, admins on official servers do more griefing than these tk noobs. Tk’ers get kicked very fast, at least back when vote kick worked! All i see from these supposed “admins” are power hungry kids that like to control chat mostly with the occasional ban threat. Official servers police themselves just fine with vote kicks working.

Hammer, get this, we were playing belmez right, it was last time I was on official server.

There was this guy named “Piss Ant Knight” You just know with a name like that he’s going to do great things right?

He was a level 7 knight and was running around team killing. He tked me, he tked about 5 other people. I saw him trying to tk someone else and I jumped in and intervened. I tked him.

Then, I stood at spawn and waited for him to see if he was going to keep team killing. As soon as he spawned he started swinging at me, so I tked him again. Decided to give him 1 more chance to stop, he didn’t, so I tked him again.

People saw me at spawn team killing him, and some noobs thought I was the team killer and complained. I corrected them and brought up a vote kick. He had 80% team damage. I said, “Kick the PP knight” and he was kicked.

Problem solved, life went on, but then butternut banned me for team killing saying she watched me team kill for 3 minutes.

Unbelievable, so yes if you defend yourself you will get banned.

• @Hammertime:

Votekick them don’t hit them. It’s what mr americans shoulda done. If they policed themselves fine it’s what he woulda done.

Probably woulda considered his ban appeal too. But he was obviously far too important to wait 36 hours. Saying he wasn’t sorry for the TKs. See the S so multiple teamkills. Then saying every Noob he had ever teamkilled deserved it 110%. Then goes on to say how much of a high level he is and well it just gets worse from there.

If you were in our position would you want to let a confessed no regrets egotistical teamkiller of noobs back onto servers? I wouldn’t. If he changes his stance maybe.

Teamkilling teamkillers doesn’t stop teamkilling. Makes it worse. Not to mention the collateral damage.

• As your such a hot admin perhaps you can get addons from NZ to stop trolling my posts mr L.
    blatantly comes here rage posting on my posts, no doubt he got his butt kicked on a server
    in nz

• So Monday they couldnt fix a shit for fuck bug where there is one vote per match?

All this money TBS has aquired? All these people and they cant revert a stupid bug in votekick?

When can we play this game again?

• This is just everyday now. No one can votekick him.